Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Shit your gaper wife/girlfriend says

Out of nowhere on the lift in Vail:

"That guy's not good enough for a helmet cam"
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

GAAAAARRRRYYYY!!!!!
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    GAAAAARRRRYYYY!!!!!
    Where in the fuck have you been? Get back to work cleaning house on the forums.

"I always wanted to snowboard anyway"

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    GAAAAARRRRYYYY!!!!!
    Hope that's not your pool boys name....

Sorry, couldn't resist.

i'm a lady dirtbag!!! i only take cash!!!!!!!

"Tits, or GTFO!"
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Why are his skis so short?
    watch out for snakes

"I'm embarrassed to tell my friends that my husband drives all over the state to chase storms."

Quote Originally Posted by Smoova View Post
    "I'm embarrassed to tell my friends that my husband drives all over the state to chase storms."
    Apparently they are not skiers.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

"I like making little wiggly turns"
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

My wife is due with our second child on Saturday, potential pow day Sunday... she said "if I haven't gone into labor, you can go skiing but you have to get home quick if things start"

I said "but I couldn't leave a powder day and labor can take a long time, I won't miss anything, would be home for the show". For some reason she didn't think that was funny.

^^^^^ thats funny. A few years ago I was country clubbing at Alta with a guy whose wife was in labor. He couldn't leave due to the road closure. As soon as it opened he bolted. Not sure if he made the show or not.....
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

While skiing Bavarian Forest at Big Sky....I gotta piss and I'm not leaving this powder to go back to the base...keep a look out for me.

How is that gaper?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

"Go skiing, you being home all day is irritating me."

She does not ski, it works well.

spook Guest
    when my wife was first learning and we'd still go on the weekends, she'd get more nervous the closer it got to her time to get on the chair, especially when there were dozens of people behind her "watching her." so she'd frequently choke, and say "we'll just wait for the next one" while dozens of people behind us groaned and said nasty things.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    so she'd frequently choke
    She really does enjoy choking on things.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

spook Guest
    don't talk about my wife like that. she's a lady when she chokes.

How come you've got all those skis?
    Don't you get cold?
    I use to ski. (Insert some ridiculous statement.)I was an Extreme skier or I skied at 70 mph.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

"Why are there clamps on the kitchen counter next to a really dirty iron...and this bar of soap really sucks." Said my GF while I was making her dinner. I should have pointed out that at least I cleaned up the wax scrapings.

My wife told me her mother is supposed to have minor surgery the first weekend of March.

Then, she says "You can go to Vermont that weekend with a friend if you want". I told her if I can't find anybody to go with that I want to add the days to the following weekend and she responded, cool.

I will say my wife is very cool about my obsession (whatever that is) with skiing. She does make jokes all in fun about it.
    "up in the ski resorts, up in hills they move ki's and had skis making drops on snowmobiles"- GZA

The rest of the family never had a clue about Ski Racing till the Olympics this year.
    Now they're all over it. But they still have trouble pronouncing some of the European skiers names. Man that Lindsey Vonn is Hot said the brother in law.

spook Guest
    my wife's biggest concern was after my brother in law said riding pow is better than sex. and he didn't ride pow too well. i'm sure my sister appreciated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    My wife is due with our second child on Saturday, potential pow day Sunday... she said "if I haven't gone into labor, you can go skiing but you have to get home quick if things start"

I said "but I couldn't leave a powder day and labor can take a long time, I won't miss anything, would be home for the show". For some reason she didn't think that was funny.
    You're a lucky man...

Our first is due next week, when this weather pattern is supposed to finally change in the PNW.

I got. "You know you're not going anywhere next week, right?"

Me and a friend out on one of those rare EC powder days. It's knee to thigh and getting deeper. My friend was told by his girlfriend to be meet up with her @ noon. Being a good friend, I told him he was a giant pussy for bailing on one of the best days in years. Found out later that she bailed to go back to her house. Didn't tell him, he waited and then bailed 2 -3 hours later. Got back to our (ski) house where there was a message on the answering machine. It was her saying " you know what, all this powder sucks, why don't you just stay out and we'll hook up later. It's always better after a few days anyways".

It must be great to have a girlfriend or wife that gives you permission to go out.