FS: Husaberg FE450 (dirtbike/enduro)

I am selling my 2010 Husaberg with a 450cc motor if you haven't heard of Husaberg that's because they are a small 'exotic' bike brand. But don't fear, you can get all of your parts and service at a KTM motorcycles dealer as most of the parts are KTM parts.

The bike has a street title, so you don't need an inspection before you get a plate, unlike some other enduro style bikes which come with off-road title meaning you need to get them inspected by the state police before you can get a plate for them.

The bike has many add ons which I have listed below, but the highlights are the Rekluse clutch, which is basically an automatic clutch so you won't stall the bike if you lock up the rear tire, or drop it, or really anything. It also helps it tractor over trail obstacles without stalling, or without you needing to slip the hand clutch as on a typical motorcycle. This is probably my favorite feature on the bike, and I will never ride without one again. And as a bonus, you can still use the hand clutch like normal if that's more your style!

Some other things are the temperature activated fan, so no overheating no matter how slow you're going and how hot it is. Billet radiator guards so you can't ruin your radiators, Hand guards so you don't break your hands if you hit a tree, and they also serve as a wind block when riding on the road.

An auxiliary gas tank which adds a gallon of gas in a stock looking setup, this extends your range by about 50 miles, great for longer rides, and you'll have longer range than any other dirtbike you will find.

The rest of the parts are listed below, if you have any questions feel free to email me back!

Trail tech headlight---high low beam
    Cycra hand guards
    Tubeliss setup--- better traction, more flat resistant
    Billet rad guards
    Engine map switch
    Rekluse clutch
    Caron pipe guard
    Fan
    Rear rotor guard
    Plastic chain guide
    Upgraded brake pedal
    Adjustable foot pegs
    Aux gas tank that automatically fills from main tank, and automatically switches to itself, real clean looking

Rebuilt fork
    Bunch of spare parts

Many more pictures available

847 858 9036

Tags: enduro dirtbike dirt bike dual sport off road 450 ktm woods motocross rekluse street legal
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Sold! Thanks guys.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.