Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by techsnoboarder View Post
    Thanks. I have no doubt that a lot of this bullshit is coming from the fact that the victim happens to be a woman (see requests for tits and other sexist bullshit). The internet has the ability to bring out the best and the worst in people. To those people showing their worst, I have only the sincerest of hopes that their shit gets stolen.
    Hey MORON! We have nothing against your friend "A.V." you sniveling sack of shit.

I have the sincerest of hopes that a Bubba escapes from maximum security, breaks into your mom's basement, sets your pet gerbils on fire and BURGLES your TURD!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MORON!
    YOU = ASSHAT

MMMMMmmmm, ginger

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by techsnoboarder View Post
    Thanks. I have no doubt that a lot of this bullshit is coming from the fact that the victim happens to be a woman (see requests for tits and other sexist bullshit). The internet has the ability to bring out the best and the worst in people. To those people showing their worst, I have only the sincerest of hopes that their shit gets stolen.
    I meant your mom tits, apologies.

Is hoping people die and get their stuff stolen your "best"?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    hey, systemoverblow'd may be an asshole, but he's our asshole. Who the fuck are you? It sucks your friend got her shit jacked, thieves suck. But maybe you should read this thread and get a clue before you start spraying.

I disagree with your second paragraph. TC is a long time maggot who apparently has made lots of friends here. This guy is a jong. Shit gets stolen all the time, and it sucks ass. And I'm all for doing what you can to alert people to the theft. But the donation request (even if it was at the bottom of the post) was over the top for a JONG, and requests for naked pics has always been standard. I don't think he would have received a different reception 2 years ago, 5 years ago, or 8 years ago. That's always been how this place operates.
    amen if your first post here is askin not given
    you joined for a reason
    tc is the salt of the earth solid
    techogaytray jong maybe too but aint given a fuckin thing to this community yet.
    cept butthurt wwwhhhhhhaaasatch crap and a hand out
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    amen if your first post here is askin not given
    you joined for a reason
    tc is the salt of the earth solid
    techogaytray jong maybe too but aint given a fuckin thing to this community yet.
    cept butthurt wwwhhhhhhaaasatch crap and a hand out
    Amen.

[/end thread]