Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by techsnoboarder View Post
    Thanks. I have no doubt that a lot of this bullshit is coming from the fact that the victim happens to be a woman (see requests for tits and other sexist bullshit). The internet has the ability to bring out the best and the worst in people. To those people showing their worst, I have only the sincerest of hopes that their shit gets stolen.
    I sincerely hope you down a quart of Drano and webcast it.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

so, like, with that blown knee...what equipment does she need!!???

Instead of a crappy photo of a photo howz about a clear picture of stolen stuff?

That System guy is one of your fellow 1 plankers.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post

That System guy is one of your fellow 1 plankers.
    Haven't I already made it abundantly clear I think most snowboarders are a bunch of dildos?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

and, while we are at it...what was that spd case#?

a lot of this bullshit is coming from the fact that the victim happens to be a woman
    That isn't necessarily true. A guy would get the same treatment. Your continually feeding into comments, and then remarking that commenters should die in a fire is only perpetuating your doucheness. You'll lose this battle in the end. Good luck to your friend. I hope she gets her shit back. Thieves suck.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

The internet has the ability to bring out the best and the worst in people. I have only the sincerest of hopes that their shit gets stolen.
    Yes, yes it does. Entitlement and a lack of humility are rampant these days.

Fuck the OP. I bet its a lie that she actually got hurt. Like someone else said if she got hurt she has no need for the stuff. She was likely just being a lazy woman and didn't want to take care of her stuff.

Thanks. The internet has the ability to bring out the best and the worst in people. To those people showing their worst, I have only the sincerest of hopes that their shit gets stolen.
    You are so right. The internet brings out whiny bitches (male and female) who broadcast their fail and ask a bunch of strangers to help recover therefrom. And then get all butthurt when folks have the fucking audacity to question their judgement, and then wishing catastrophe on those they ask to help. Especially those that think they are such speshul fucking snowflakz that their wishing for shit will make it happen.

I agree - fuck those people.

(see requests for tits and other sexist bullshit)..
    You're not seeing the opportunities in front of you... A hot chick could instantly have a TGR APB out on her shit with one quick selfie showing a little nipple. If you're a dude, there's no shortcuts... Donate your gear to the meth community, and TGR will only laugh at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Also check Gear Swap.

Btw. You didn't mention if they took her poles or not. I may have an extra set laying around I could donate.

You might want to get your eyes checked. I said if anyone happens to have stuff that matches, it would be appreciated. It was the last fuckin' sentence after a whole post describing the gear and giving detailed info to report said gear.

Once again, I sincerely hope someone steals your shit so we can keep assholes like you off the slopes. You ruin this sport for everyone. Please just go die in a fire. Or ski at Alta.
    hey, systemoverblow'd may be an asshole, but he's our asshole. Who the fuck are you? It sucks your friend got her shit jacked, thieves suck. But maybe you should read this thread and get a clue before you start spraying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    A thread like TC's house fire appears and it's amazing how great this board can be.

A thread like this appears, just as legit, and it's amazing how people bring out the bullshit.

you fuckers are making it harder and harder to recommend this forum to others...just sayin'.
    [good luck with the board recovery]
    I disagree with your second paragraph. TC is a long time maggot who apparently has made lots of friends here. This guy is a jong. Shit gets stolen all the time, and it sucks ass. And I'm all for doing what you can to alert people to the theft. But the donation request (even if it was at the bottom of the post) was over the top for a JONG, and requests for naked pics has always been standard. I don't think he would have received a different reception 2 years ago, 5 years ago, or 8 years ago. That's always been how this place operates.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

show us the bitch and case # OR suckasack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Ho Lee Shit.

You might want to get your eyes checked. I said if anyone happens to have stuff that matches, it would be appreciated. It was the last fuckin' sentence after a whole post describing the gear and giving detailed info to report said gear.

Once again, I sincerely hope someone steals your shit so we can keep assholes like you off the slopes. You ruin this sport for everyone. Please just go die in a fire. Or ski at Alta.
    the fact that it was even mentioned in the last sentence was bad enough, now wishing death upon another.
    shame shame shame
    bobby

nobody cares about some snowboarding bitch in Utah of all shitholes

u and yer bitch can fuck off and die

OP is a bigot for presuming we are sexist
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    so, like, with that blown knee...what equipment does she need!!???
    It's kinda obvious. Just because Vonn recovers slow doesn't mean other mortals with blown knees can't be back on the slopes this season! But seriously, I fucking loathe thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Ohhhh, so that's what it's supposed to look like? I took one look at the first picture and immediately thought, "Well that's fucking useless."

Golden rule: Never leave anything of any value in your car anywhere. Ever. Period. No excuses. At least not if you want to keep it. The stuff I see people leaving in their cars parked downtown on the street, at malls, and everywhere in between blows my mind.

OP, sorry to hear the story. She should make friends with some of her neighbors then she could've asked for help getting the equipment out of her car. Someone asked me the other day why I'm afraid to leave a pair of skis in my car while I'm skiing. I thought the answer was pretty obvious. It would never happen, busted knee or not, someone will be hauling them up three flights of stairs to safe storage. You caught a shit ton of flak for asking for donations so I won't add to it (I'm a slacker) but have more faith in the kindness of strangers especially on internet forums. You might be surprised by what shows up in your PM box.

And know your target audience as three minutes spent looking at just about ANY thread here would've clued you in to the mentality here lol. You sounded surprised that someone wanted pics of tits. Did you mistake this place for EpicSki? I've lurked for years and it's quite the entertaining place if you have thick skin. Hell, prior to your whine-fest you still may have received some decent offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    hey, systemoverblow'd may be an asshole, but he's our asshole. Who the fuck are you? It sucks your friend got her shit jacked, thieves suck. But maybe you should read this thread and get a clue before you start spraying.

I disagree with your second paragraph. TC is a long time maggot who apparently has made lots of friends here. This guy is a jong. Shit gets stolen all the time, and it sucks ass. And I'm all for doing what you can to alert people to the theft. But the donation request (even if it was at the bottom of the post) was over the top for a JONG, and requests for naked pics has always been standard. I don't think he would have received a different reception 2 years ago, 5 years ago, or 8 years ago. That's always been how this place operates.
    you're right [again] danno, to be honest i didn't even notice the last sentence let alone read it. That does change the picture a bit...

and good point that it is a community, and the longer folks have been on the more legit shit about 'em gets. Well, other than Hugh, have no clue what is or isn't legit there...

Guess i just meant it was an honest thread of a fellow winter sport enthusiast who is looking for stolen gear.

My too-quick comment and the good replies remind me of the proposal i've hucked at tgr to have a 'welcome to tgr ya fuckin jong' intro email sent upon registration...that would give folks a sense of what they are about to [think twice about] walking in to...

thieves suck.
    but if there had been an Alta sticker on that board it never would have happened...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

jongs should have to deal 10 posts in the padded room to get a pm addy.
    that may harden them the fuck up before they venture back to s/s.
    b

spook Guest
    Thanks for the tip. Got CL and the local Utah version of CL monitored via RSS feeds. We're also going to go check pawn shops in the area soon.

don't worry about boobski. he lost his meds with obamacare

spook Guest

don/t worry about madvres. he's still bitter because he was removed as moderator after much gnashing of teeth by the public at large.

spook Guest
    Thanks. I have no doubt that a lot of this bullshit is coming from the fact that the victim happens to be a woman (see requests for tits and other sexist bullshit). The internet has the ability to bring out the best and the worst in people. To those people showing their worst, I have only the sincerest of hopes that their shit gets stolen.

it's true, this would be the wrong place to come for anything but naked pictures and rampant misogyny. there are no women here so the tough boys don't know how to act properly.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    You are so right. The internet brings out whiny bitches (male and female) who broadcast their fail and ask a bunch of strangers to help recover therefrom. And then get all butthurt when folks have the fucking audacity to question their judgement, and then wishing catastrophe on those they ask to help. Especially those that think they are such speshul fucking snowflakz that their wishing for shit will make it happen.

I agree - fuck those people.
    yeah or come beg people to buy their trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    That's what I'm talking Bout!
    Calmer than you dude