Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HELP! Stolen snowboard and gear! :(

Hello all,
    A friend of mine suggested that I post about this here, so I figured I would. Last night (1/26) my best riding buddy's board and gear were stolen out of her car parked at her place in Sandy, UT. She is now without a board, bindings, boots, helmet, gloves, and missing a pair of snowpants. If anyone sees or knows the whereabouts of the following items of gear, PLEASE let me know here, or contact the Sandy police department at 801-568-7214 to report it. The missing gear is as follows:

Board: Sims Horizon Mini 2012, 140 with a red demon stomp pad next to the back binding
    Bindings: Flow Flite 2W (black with orange cable)
    Boots: Flow Lotus (black) size 7.5 women's

Here's a pic for reference...

Alternatively, if you are in the Utah area and happen to have any women's snowboarding gear that match the sizes above, my buddy would really appreciate any donations.

Thanks all!

crowdsourcing from all directions.
    b

Quote Originally Posted by techsnoboarder
    Dude, wrong pic. We need one of her.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

The white rectangle is effecting my ability to help.

catch the thieves
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I can share a pair of snow pants.... It'll be a little crowded with me still in them.

Ives suck. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by techsnoboarder View Post
    Hello all,
    A friend of mine suggested that I post about this here, so I figured I would. Last night (1/26) my best riding buddy's board and gear were stolen out of her car parked at her place in Sandy, UT. She is now without a board, bindings, boots, helmet, gloves, and missing a pair of snowpants. If anyone sees or knows the whereabouts of the following items of gear, PLEASE let me know here, or contact the Sandy police department at 801-568-7214 to report it. The missing gear is as follows:

Board: Sims Horizon Mini 2012, 140 with a red demon stomp pad next to the back binding
    Bindings: Flow Flite 2W (black with orange cable)
    Boots: Flow Lotus (black) size 7.5 women's

Alternatively, if you are in the Utah area and happen to have any women's snowboarding gear that match the sizes above, my buddy would really appreciate any donations.

Thanks all!
    Hey some tweakers broke into my truck and stole a case of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Have you seen my case of SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING MORON?

I accept donations too. Just go down to the BANK OF FUCK YOU!
    YOU = ASSHAT

I saw somebody riding that board at Alta.

Yes, stfuyfm is back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

They stole the board AND the bindings? This country is going down the tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Yes, stfuyfm is back!
    Agreed, nice to have you back - you've been missed

Hope she recovers the gear. Thieves suck. It's why I don't tempt tweakers by leaving gear in my vehicle overnight on the street. That, and it isn't pleasant to put on cold damp boots the next AM.

"my best riding buddy's board and gear were stolen out of her car parked"

for the last time: sporting goods left in any vehicle overnight are considered gifts to the tweeker tribe!!! i mean, for the love of gawd!!!! how else these helpless spawn of the prophet gonna survive!!!!!?

What happens in sandy stays in sandy.

Being so Sandy did they use lots of lube before violating her

Car?

Thanks...

To the people who offered to help (all 1 of you): Thanks.
    To the assholes: Fuck you, and I hope your shit gets stolen.
    To the people criticizing my buddy for leaving her stuff in her car: Prior to getting home, she had torn the cartilage in her knee and there was no way in hell she was going to be able to get her stuff up to the second flight of her apartment. She locked the car doors, but at the time that was the best she could do. BTW, this was in a covered parking garage under her apartment building. The stuff was in the car for a few hours before it got stolen.

in that case we will definitely need to see pics of her tits.

A thread like TC's house fire appears and it's amazing how great this board can be.

A thread like this appears, just as legit, and it's amazing how people bring out the bullshit.

you fuckers are making it harder and harder to recommend this forum to others...just sayin'.
    [good luck with the board recovery]
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

You cant be serious.

you recommend this place???

i used to live in those apts!!!! but for real 1 of your neighbors has all of your shit!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    A thread like TC's house fire appears and it's amazing how great this board can be.

A thread like this appears, just as legit, and it's amazing how people bring out the bullshit.

you fuckers are making it harder and harder to recommend this forum to others...just sayin'.
    Same repeat abusers, I bet money they all have multiple alias abuser "friends".

OP, check Craigslist.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Here's my opinion. If OP came in and said, hey my friends stuff got stolen. Could you be on the look out? Thanks a lot and left it at that it would be great. People may even offer to help them out with stuff. But they came on, said their piece and then solicited for free stuff. Not the way most 1st time posters should roll in my opinion. TC got support because he supported and was a part of this community for a very long time. Comparing Apples and dump trucks.

If I went to a camera forum, told them someone stole my stuff, be on the lookout and oh BTW... anyone have a body and glass they can donate? See how retarded that is? I'm all for "be on the lookout" threads from newbs. I'm all for someone saying, "hey, I got a pair of pants that might fit, PM me." Personally someone coming here first time and requesting we give them shit can go fuck themselves.

My $.02
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Here's my opinion. If OP came in and said, hey my friends stuff got stolen. Could you be on the look out? Thanks a lot and left it at that it would be great. People may even offer to help them out with stuff. But they came on, said their piece and then solicited for free stuff. Not the way most 1st time posters should roll in my opinion. TC got support because he supported and was a part of this community for a very long time. Comparing Apples and dump trucks.

If I went to a camera forum, told them someone stole my stuff, be on the lookout and oh BTW... anyone have a body and glass they can donate? See how retarded that is? I'm all for "be on the lookout" threads from newbs. I'm all for someone saying, "hey, I got a pair of pants that might fit, PM me." Personally someone coming here first time and requesting we give them shit can go fuck themselves.

My $.02
    +1. That, and OP went to great lengths on his maiden post to describe the failures that resulted in the theft. And, now is a whiny bitch because we aren't jumping all over them with hugs and kisses. Kind of reminds me of the folks in Peru last year.

FWIW, check out the Hood/Bachy thread. A PDX maggot got his shit stolen (and didn't whine about circumstances, or ask for free shit) and another sharp-eyed mag found it on Craigslist. Bike and skis recovered.

Maggots go a long way to help other maggots. Helping whiny-ass JONGS that make dumb mistakes - notsomuch

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Same repeat abusers, I bet money they all have multiple alias abuser "friends".

OP, check Craigslist.
    Thanks for the tip. Got CL and the local Utah version of CL monitored via RSS feeds. We're also going to go check pawn shops in the area soon.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Personally someone coming here first time and requesting we give them shit can go fuck themselves.
    You might want to get your eyes checked. I said if anyone happens to have stuff that matches, it would be appreciated. It was the last fuckin' sentence after a whole post describing the gear and giving detailed info to report said gear.

Once again, I sincerely hope someone steals your shit so we can keep assholes like you off the slopes. You ruin this sport for everyone. Please just go die in a fire. Or ski at Alta.

Quote Originally Posted by techsnoboarder View Post
    ...the local Utah version of CL...
    Is that the one with the personals "Twink wearing shirt and tie riding a bicycle looking same."
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Thanks. I have no doubt that a lot of this bullshit is coming from the fact that the victim happens to be a woman (see requests for tits and other sexist bullshit). The internet has the ability to bring out the best and the worst in people. To those people showing their worst, I have only the sincerest of hopes that their shit gets stolen.