Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Keep getting after it, getting out there gives you that thing to keep looking forward to. It was after my 30 day checkup from my cancer surgery that the doc told me I could ski again. It put my life back in focus. You got this man, Fuck Cancer!

Sent from my MB886 using TGR Forums
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Stiff upper lip, stick to your guns, let it rip!
    Calmer than you dude

Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

Back on chemo

but feeling and riding better then ever.

http://ejskis.wordpress.com/2014/05/...re-adventures/
    Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

Sorry to hear you are back on chemo. I hope your recovery continues to improve. I'm glad to see you gettin' after it. Let's see you kick this cancer in the butt. You have a strength that not everyone has, Ethan. I know you can do it
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Hugh Conway Guest
    Ouch

Glad you are out riding

-The Gylfaginning

J usthad a disappointing Mri reading and yet another change in my chemotherapy, but still moving forward! I am feeling great and still riding my bikes as much as possible and fishing and hiking when not riding. Getting stoked for ski season! and of course enjoying every moment I get with my amazingly strong and beautiful wife . we are so humbled by the support we've received from all those wonderful people in our lives.

-The Gylfaginning

This is the first time I've noticed this thread! My very best wishes to you, and also to your wife who clearly is an important part of all this. Keep up the good work.

Just got back from visiting family abroad and had the second worst doctor visit yet Timor has grown despite everything and is giving some problems with my left arm hand mri confirmed it. trying hard to stay positive through this and just add sure myself it just a bump. I did have a wonderful trip visiting the inlaws in switzerland though, tried to not let this taint a bit going to try to get back on bike tomorrow skis soon! I might notbe able to rip like the old kicking horse slayer I was but I am eager to slide on snow again trying to update blog but having issues on phone and my lap top with all my data from last few years just shit bed. a few of you have left messages for my wife and I on fb and I can't reiterate how much it means to us to have all your support.

-The Gylfaginning

Oh fuck. Hang in there man

Ugh, sorry to hear that. best wishes from another online stranger.

Like abraham I have only known you from afar on this internet connection. Yet I have known you. Thoughts and prayers are with you today. Saw a weather map the other day that looked like snow up around Golden. Sliding on snow could be coming soon.

Sorry to hear it, Grip.
    Life is not lift served.

Stay poz bro!
    watch out for snakes

May hope, patience and all that hard work rise up and knock that affliction down. Best wishes for you and yours.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Here is a dose of positive vibes tossed your way!
    Johnny's only sin was dispair

your strength is inspiring Gripen. stay strong man. you got this

Thoughts and prayers are with you, intertubez stranger.

Stay strong and continue to kick some ass.

Well fuck officially in palative care now

-The Gylfaginning

Keep on fighting brother!!

Our vibes are coming your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    My very best wishes to you, and also to your wife who clearly is an important part of all this. Keep up the good work.
    What I said. You go, Gripen.

Cancer fucking sucks.

Vibes, peace, and strength be with you.

Hoping you find comfort in the company of your loved ones.

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
    Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Fuck you Cancer.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Fuck tumahs.
    +++++
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.