Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dblatto View Post
    If these guys were to go to Kirkwood I would encourage them to straightline Once is Enough as many times as they could without blowing up, which would be particularly hard this time of year since that line literally has no snow, they'd need about 100m of rope and a good belay partner to even consider downclimbing it. Rough year. Here's to making chocolate pudding out of a pile of shit!
    This, though will never see KWoo on the Collective since they fell to the beast.

Kudos for pulling this together! I tried something like this the past few years and failed miserably. I had lost any momentum because the lack of snow energy was just dismal. The fact that ya'll are making this happen in a similarly horrific snow season is very commendable! I will continue to follow. Here's to ya'll catching some snow, though it looks like you'll be pushing through as the precip finally arrives.
    neednsnow.com

Chasin Snow whenever time allows.

Add to the trip bucket list: smuggle that guy into Canada who posted about DUI and flying into Calgary.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

spook Guest
    make sure you get them getting high on film in washington and colorado

i will hotbox the gondy @the southern resort#crystal mt. washington with the crew.
    b

blow by blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ski Bachelor it sucks. But we have really good Beer.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363