Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
    breakaway society already on mars

Fidooshciary Responsibility

Opportunity Cost is real. Every paying Mormon I forcibly eject and RO off my NF lease represents current and future revenue lost, but it's aesthetically worthwhile.

However, the NFS shouldn't be leaving $$ on the table. They should raise the lease rates at Alta to fair market value, or answer why in court.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Opportunity Cost is real. Every paying Mormon I forcibly eject and RO off my NF lease represents current and future revenue lost, but it's aesthetically worthwhile.
    Look into Eagle Point. May as well do it midway between the Temple and the polygamists down south.

However, the NFS shouldn't be leaving $$ on the table. They should raise the lease rates at Alta to fair market value, or answer why in court.
    What if Alta is paying lease rates mandated by Congress? Is that leaving money on the table?

I want to avoid any Mormon blood atonement rituals while I'm at it, so it's important that the side country be treed thickly enough to stop stray bullets that may trespass my lease and create torts.
    Thanks for the input, BroM! It's good to flesh this out this way, as now I'll be able to negotiate a Mormon Exclusionary Easement in the absence of a vegetative buffer zone, thereby enhancing the value of my offerings to the Nonmormon public.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    What if Alta is paying lease rates mandated by Congress? Is that leaving money on the table?
    Congress mandates those lease rates for grazing, not mogul farming. Ask Cliven Bundy if you don't believe me.

I want to avoid any Mormon blood atonement rituals while I'm at it, so it's important that the side country be treed thickly enough to stop stray bullets that may trespass my lease and create torts.
    Thanks for the input, BroM! It's good to flesh this out this way, as now I'll be able to negotiate a Mormon Exclusionary Easement in the absence of a vegetative buffer zone, thereby enhancing the value of my offerings to the Nonmormon public.
    Argue that Momo Magic Underwear creates safety hazards - catching on vegetation, lift apparatus and such - to justify the exclusion

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Argue that Momo Magic Underwear creates safety hazards - catching on vegetation, lift apparatus and such - to justify the exclusion

Arbitrary aesthetic preferences suffice, just look at Alta's distinguished precedent.