Cops abusing power...again...youtube

Scotty Lago's home town of Seabrook NH. Live free or die

not edited -

that's 2 minutes in the sin bin, tops.

Maybe 5 and game for intent to injure.

what a bunch of pussies
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

cops ≠ correction officer.

Maybe they pull double duty in podunkville?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Obviously, the kid tripped on his ill fitting trousers. It's clear from the video that the LEO rushed to catch the perp as he bounced off the wall so as to ensure he wouldn't hurt himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    cops ≠ correction officer.

Maybe they pull double duty in podunkville?
    The video says it's a police station lock up. So in this case it would actually be the fuzz.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

and then maced him for extra belligerent behavior. Dbag #2 looks into camera. video is years old. any repercussions? kid had to be 120# soaking wet.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

town cops are sometimes just one notch above or in this case below the people they're arresting.

SEABROOK — Three police officers were put on paid administrative leave Tuesday after a nearly four-year-old video showing an officer slamming a suspect against a wall at the police station was posted on YouTube.

Town Manager Bill Manzi confirmed Tuesday afternoon that the investigation into the incident is being conducted by Police Chief Lee Bitomske.

Manzi said the names of the three police officers on leave will be released after they have all been properly notified.

"On behalf of the Board of Selectmen and the chief of police in response to the video in question, the town of Seabrook will conduct a comprehensive investigation into the incident," Manzi said.

The nearly four-minute YouTube video titled "police brutality in seabrook police station" was posted Monday by a person using the screen name Mike Berg.

It quickly received thousands of views and has been shared on several social media Web sites.

Manzi said the police chief's investigation is focusing on adherence to established Seabrook Police Department protocols and procedures.

"While the investigation is being conducted, no town official will be able to offer additional comment beyond this statement," he said.

The video, with a time stamp of Nov. 11, 2009, depicts a suspect being led down a hall by a police officer while two other officers follow. The officer leading the suspect is then seen throwing the suspect up against the wall, knocking him to the floor.

A second officer is seen spraying what appears to be pepper spray at the suspect while he is on the ground.

The description of the video under the screen name Mike Berg reads: "I was taken out and brought in the booking room to call for a ride. After calling a ride I was told I could take my phone that I called from and my wallet. As soon as I grabbed my wallet from the table the officer with the glasses came at me saying he never told me I could take my stuff and choked me against the wall then tried to grab the wallet from my pocket. Once he got the wallet and my phone this is what happened."

Manzi confirmed the officers in the video are from Seabrook and the footage was taken at the station on Nov. 11, 2009, as the time stamp on the video indicates. Manzi also said police believe Mike Berg is an alias for Michael J. Bergeron Jr. of Seabrook.

Several Seabrook residents have identified the man who was slammed against the wall in the video as Bergeron.

Bergeron has had multiple run-ins with Seabrook police, including a 2010 arrest on a charge of possession of controlled/narcotic drugs and a 2013 arrest on a charge of simple assault. In 2011, he was found guilty of conspiracy to sell controlled drugs (marijuana) and was sentenced to 180 days in jail.

"In terms of how and why the 2009 video is just coming to light now, I don't have an answer for you," Manzi said.

According to the description of the video, the footage was in the hands of an attorney who "disappeared" for two years "until I was able to track him down," the person who posted the video wrote.

That person also hinted in the description that he may file a lawsuit: "I think its to late to do anything with it even though I have a permanent lump on the back of my head chipped teeth and brain injuries but talking to a lawyer soon well see what happens."

Manzi said the officers were expected to be notified Tuesday that they have been placed on paid administrative leave until Bitomske's investigation is complete.

Bitomske became chief of the Seabrook Police Department in 2012. Patrick Manthorn, who is now retired, was Seabrook police chief at the time of the incident shown in the video.

"We want to be comprehensive and thorough, but we would like to give the public some answers and closure on this," Manzi said. "We recognize the seriousness of this."

I don't get paid leave. So you get a paid vacation for fucking up? I need to find a job like that.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Paging Das Cunt...
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    I don't get paid leave. So you get a paid vacation for fucking up? I need to find a job like that.
    As big an asshole as you are, I'm not sure you have what it takes to be successful in law enforcement...
    Hugh Conway sucks
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

We don't have a lot of crime around here (except for the Mexican meth houses that are popping up that the deputies are oblivious to), So one of the deputies thought he needed to stop a bunch of kids Christmas caroling on Christmas eve. They had no lights on the trailer (except for the 500 Christmas lights), and they were traveling at the unsafe speed of 5 mph.

Christmas Eve traffic stop? The driver's side
    http://www.sanjuanjournal.com/opinio...#storyComments
    Last edited by refried; 01-09-2014 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by refried View Post
    We don't have a lot of crime around here (except for the Mexican meth houses that are popping up that the deputies are oblivious to), So one of the deputies thought he needed to stop a bunch of kids Christmas caroling on Christmas eve. They had no lights on the trailer (except for the 500 Christmas lights), and they were traveling at the unsafe speed of 5 mph.

Christmas Eve traffic stop? The driver's side
    http://www.sanjuanjournal.com/opinio...#storyComments
    Pfft... as though one is expected to believe that wasn't a group of juvenile illegal immigrant drug mules masquerading as "christmas carolers"...

All kidding aside... I thought George Carlin said it best in his routine "How to talk to a Police Officer".

"Aren't you a public servant? Get me a glass of water."

Last edited by stfu&gbtw; 01-08-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    Hugh Conway sucks

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    Pfft... as though one is expected to believe that wasn't a group of juvenile illegal immigrant drug mules masquerading as "christmas carolers"...

All kidding aside... I thought George Carlin said it best in his routine "How to talk to a Police Officer".

"Aren't you a public servant? Get me a glass of water."

I was always amazed at my friends who would act like that towards the police. Dude, they are egomaniacs who are trained to crush resistance. You mentally replace the term dickhead with sir and get out of most shit. Well I'm upper middle class, white and in my late 20's, so YMMV.

Police unions should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Well I'm upper middle class, white and in my late 20's, so YMMV.
    Surprisingly, that subject has also been covered...

Hugh Conway sucks