How is Baldface/Nelson area looking?

I had a last minute opportunity to join a cat to fill a cancellation come up. I just skied 30 days of groomers in Europe and CO so I'm cautious about more travel for poor snow. Looks like they have some snow but it is good yet?

Thanks!
    live the life.

It might not be epic, but it's probably some of the best anywhere right now. More snow in forecast.

Nelson area has a slightly bellow average base, making for more featured terrain, but I've guided a couple of days cat-skiing (Wildhorse) in boot deep consistent powder, and nothing but stoked clients. It's snowing today, with more coming.

Baldface's tenure is large and high. I bet they can find you something soft.

i am at baldface right now just finishing a few days here, headed to revvy tomorrow and then further north after. yesterday was top 5 days up here ever and we've had some good ones. stability a bit sketchy at the moment, so not getting into as much terrain, but as is generally the case at baldface the guides are getting after it as much as possible and we had a solid day today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by snorkeldeep View Post
    i am at baldface right now just finishing a few days here, headed to revvy tomorrow and then further north after. yesterday was top 5 days up here ever and we've had some good ones. stability a bit sketchy at the moment, so not getting into as much terrain, but as is generally the case at baldface the guides are getting after it as much as possible and we had a solid day today as well.
    SICK! Love that place.
    I love my family. Kids are the best.
    http://www.praxisskis.com

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to be able to take the tip this weekend but it is on my radar for next year for sure.
    live the life.

Your loss, it's looking good. I'm heading to Nelson tomorrow.