Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Wanna hit LCC 1/27-1/31?

I've been posting in this little corner of the internet for a bit over 10 years now... time to give back a little love.

As some of you may know I, along with some partners, have a place in the Lodge at Snowbird. The wife and I are going for our anniversary from 1/24-1/27, at which point a friend of mine who now lives in TX was going to come and hang until the 31st. He just bailed for family reasons so I'd like to open up the space to the collective.

I have room for 3 males or 2 couples. The space you would be sharing is basically the 2 queen bed hotel room set-up (with trundle for 3rd single,) attached to a Studio w/kitchen where I'll be living, so understand that there's not a lot of privacy. You're welcome to stay with me for free, for all 4 nights or less, providing you chip in for food/booze/etc. We have a full kitchen and I like to cook. You pay for the Wholefoods and Liquor store stop and we'll be stylin'.

Should you need it I can help with transportation from SLC airport on Monday the 27th starting at noon, which is when I'll be dropping the Frau off at the airport. I don't plan on skiing that day so timing isn't much of an issue.

Local maggots are welcome to come up and crash on the floor should the forecast be in our favor, but parking at the Lodge is limited - you'd need to spring for the lot or take the bus up.

Post or PM if interested - I'd love to meet some of you folks whom I only know by their TGR handle.

Tipp -

I'm mostly at Canyons or Sol/Bright, but I'd be happy to make a few turns with you, provided that my schedule cooperates. But I'll definitely stay at my own place. Even if avy closure occurs for LCC, I have dogs to get home to.

Sounds good - be nice to have a beer w/you again! Bring the wife!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i'm so sneekin my furkidz into your dwelling
    he claims dibs on the trundle
    ski ya round
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I might be there then, stay at GMD though. We should drink.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Tequila again, m'lady?

Happy belated, Dibbs. Can't wait to see you guys.

Whatever's yer pleasure, you got the bar. All we have is 3/2.

Hopefully get a nice fat storm then.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Probably won't take you up on this since I don't have a pass there but I just wanted to say way to be tippster, thats cool to put that out there.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I've been posting in this little corner of the internet for a bit over 10 years now... time to give back a little love.

As some of you may know I, along with some partners, have a place in the Lodge at Snowbird. The wife and I are going for our anniversary from 1/24-1/27, at which point a friend of mine who now lives in TX was going to come and hang until the 31st. He just bailed for family reasons so I'd like to open up the space to the collective.

I have room for 3 males or 2 couples. The space you would be sharing is basically the 2 queen bed hotel room set-up (with trundle for 3rd single,) attached to a Studio w/kitchen where I'll be living, so understand that there's not a lot of privacy. You're welcome to stay with me for free, for all 4 nights or less, providing you chip in for food/booze/etc. We have a full kitchen and I like to cook. You pay for the Wholefoods and Liquor store stop and we'll be stylin'.

Should you need it I can help with transportation from SLC airport on Monday the 27th starting at noon, which is when I'll be dropping the Frau off at the airport. I don't plan on skiing that day so timing isn't much of an issue.

Local maggots are welcome to come up and crash on the floor should the forecast be in our favor, but parking at the Lodge is limited - you'd need to spring for the lot or take the bus up.

Post or PM if interested - I'd love to meet some of you folks whom I only know by their TGR handle.
    PM sent...........
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

I had plans to be out there next week, but the weather and conditions look less than stellar.
    I am looking to go out that week. I'm down with buying all the food and booze you can handle.
    @SFB, are horses allowed in LCC.

One spot = filled. Up an down called dibs.

oh ya!!!!! lets ski!!!! lots o mags at the bird!!!! how many guests can you have in the pool!!???

Heh - let's find out, shall we?

I'm up LCC every day, would be stoked to make turns and tip some glasses.

Bad Ass Tipp! I might have to take you up just on principle. Don't save a spot but checking the calendar tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Bad Ass Tipp! I might have to take you up just on principle. Don't save a spot but checking the calendar tonight.
    Let me know if you make it over, I'd love to make some turns or have a drink wit ya.

No pass in that canyon this year but I would also love to tip back a few.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Haha, cool, this could turn into an impromptu mini. Just add snow.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    Haha, cool, this could turn into an impromptu mini. Just add snow.
    PLEASE OH PLEASE add snow!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Shit. foggy, Bobmc and tipp? I may have to make it down.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Shit. foggy, Bobmc and tipp? I may have to make it down.
    This happens and I am there as well....

calling all mags!!!!!!!!!!! og summit at the bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frozenwater View Post
    This happens and I am there as well....
    may have to drive down Friday, party, ski saturday, back sunday...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Put me in the "if I can make it happen and there is room on the floor, I'll take that camp". I should be able to do it for 2 days. Bob, Fred, etc. what are better weekdays for you skiing?

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    PLEASE OH PLEASE add snow!
    I may be the answer. I'll be staying at/skiing Snowbird for four days and leaving on the 21st. Over the past few years it starts snowing on the day I'm flying out of Utah. If the pattern continues you'll be set.
    Last edited by Vets; 01-03-2014 at 02:17 PM.