Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    Formatting in Safari is all fucked up. It don't fit
    on...what device/system?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

iPhone 5 newest iOS

still no Padded Room in app
    Safari FUBARed
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    iPhone 5 newest iOS

still no Padded Room in app
    Safari FUBARed
    Bizarre. On the same device and OS now and it's fine...wtf?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Dunno mate...

Remember I am retarded.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

can't get to the forum in Tapatalk and formatting is all fucked on my phone browser (Dolphin Browser, Android/Gingerbread, HTC 4g LTE).

Which means that I simply can't browse TGR when not near a computer, and haven't been able to in a while (not in tapatalk for months, not in a browser since the upgrade). Which can't possibly be TGR's intent. Shouldn't this be a rather high priority fix?
    Last edited by Danno; 06-11-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Hey Danno,

We learned today that the Padded Room issues were due to a hack that had to be made with the desktop forum code that prompted a Yes/No action to enter the forums instead of having to enter some password that was required for legal or age-appropriate reasons of something, I dunno. At any rate, that hack doesn't exist for the Tapatalk app, so that's why everyone has been having trouble getting into Padded on the app. Duh!

We're just starting to test a Tapatalk upgrade that I would assume is a bit upgraded, and meanwhile working to get the Padded Room issue fixed. Sorry for the shit wait... it's been long overdue.

I'll check in with the team on the mobile browser viewing issues...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

FYI, I can't get to anything in tapatalk. Maybe that's because of the Padded Room stuff (because my Tapatalk default view is "unread posts" which will include PR threads).

I really prefer to use tapatlak to the browser, but I'd like to at least be able to use one of them!

Thanks for looking in to it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy