Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    maybe they are in an open marriage? and allowed to play?

Frosted tips. He's sending her out collecting.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

i wish my health teacher in junior made sexual advances on me

little blonde, nice tits, good body, she must have been about 25

also, there was a spanish tutor I had in high school. fuck! great tits, long legs, sick, body. it always happened that whenever she tutored me I was home alone. just one bang would have been amazing.
    "up in the ski resorts, up in hills they move ki's and had skis making drops on snowmobiles"- GZA

A 12 yr old. Seriously? She cops a plea and gets 6 months? Yea, that's justice.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

That judge just saved Washington taxpayers a buttload of money with very little threat to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    A 12 yr old. Seriously? She cops a plea and gets 6 months? Yea, that's justice.
    No fucking shit.

Shaw pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree child rape, and in exchange the state recommended a six-month sentence.
    They'd throw a man into the deepest hole they have and let him rot for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    No fucking shit.

They'd throw a man into the deepest hole they have and let him rot for life.
    I thought it was a dude!

Kharma can be a bitch sometimes. Or in this case a bitch that looks like a dude on a meth bender.
    watch out for snakes

You Washingtonians have ALL the luck!
    Gravity. It's the law.

There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

More Teacher/Student Sex

Nice.

Hot teacher makes kids fantasy come true and is held on $75k bond while DEA agents daughter gets caught with pounds of life ruining drugs and gets $39k bond.

Justice.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

I just feel bad for the victims, those poor victims. If I could take their place I would, no child should have to suffer like this

16 year old kid in Menomonee Falls was just caught banging his teacher. Married two kids. She was craving BBC

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I just feel bad for the victims, those poor victims. If I could take their place I would, no child should have to suffer like this
    Teh funnehz
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

doughboyshredder Guest
    Nothing funny about a teacher raping their students.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Nothing funny about a teacher raping their students.
    Do you ever turn it off?

Go away

Wey had sex with that teen, a friend of her family, some 10 times after meeting at a student ministry program
    Shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post

Would bang.

So attractive people are pediphiles (sp?) also, not surprised. But still kiddy diddlers.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Would bang, for sure.

But the way things developed as described in the news report indicate the crazy strays into the creepy/pedo/criminal with this one, for sure. The facts of some others are meh, but the facts in this one indicate she pushed the issue. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

eh, when my brother was 15-16 and in high school, he had a sexual fling with a woman in her late 20s (not his teacher). He most certainly was not raped.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    eh, when my brother was 15-16 and in high school, he had a sexual fling with a woman in her late 20s (not his teacher). He most certainly was not raped.
    Just because a teenager wants something doesn't mean it is ok for adults who know better to give it to them. I am 41, if a 15 year old girl wants me that doesn't make it ok. I am the grownup. I think there is some room for debate about what the age for consent should be, after all 18 seems kind of arbitrary. But yea, your bro was molested. And what she did has probably negatively affected his future relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by mcsquared View Post
    Just because a teenager wants something doesn't mean it is ok for adults who know better to give it to them. I am 41, if a 15 year old girl wants me that doesn't make it ok. I am the grownup. I think there is some room for debate about what the age for consent should be, after all 18 seems kind of arbitrary. But yea, your bro was molested. And what she did has probably negatively affected his future relationships.
    sorry, I disagree. I may think that it was weird for the woman to want to sleep with a 15 year old, but it was not weird for my brother and he was not molested. I won't make blanket statements like that. I realize that the law has to have bright line rules for this shit, but humanity is not bright line rules when it comes to sexuality.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by mcsquared View Post
    And what she did has probably negatively affected his future relationships.
    Yeah, he probably lacks confidence to even speak to the fairer sex and hasn't been laid in years... or hasn't moved on because many people have had random sex and been just fine.

A friend of mine (always a friend right?), slept with some older women (28-36 year olds) while in high school and now all he does is ski pow and have great sex with his long term, hot, funny, intelligent girl friend between going to his financially rewarding job. I'm sure he regrets all of it.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 12-21-2015 at 02:09 PM.