Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    headed up w offspring. mid am arrival. wearing a smile.

Lifts spin at 9 right? Checked the website but I'm being told different by a friend.

i can't take it, whats going on up there? heading back up today after work, is there going to be any goodness left tomorrow?
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Combination yesterday today netted 10" maybe. Very soft...
    So very cold; I never stop until I'm done but today will require a few breaks.
    Oh, the place is empty!

Sent from my SM-N900V using TGR Forums
    ​I am not in your hurry

I'm out for tomorrow, staying local. Have fun kids!!
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    i can't take it, whats going on up there? heading back up today after work, is there going to be any goodness left tomorrow?
    Oh there will be plenty of goodness. It's soft and fluffy and even the mounds explode on command. It's going to be an awesome weekend!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Today was very very good. Tomorrow will be too. Fewer fresh lines (obviously) but so much snow to go around.

^^^you promise?
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

No promises but pj09 says that many high fives were born today.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Oh there will be plenty of goodness. It's soft and fluffy and even the mounds explode on command. It's going to be an awesome weekend!
    Sooo good to hear! Planning on getting up there tomorrow am for 23rd chair in the -23 F air. woot!

Goodness confirmed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1523159_10201407981101476_2094017367_o.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	499.5 KB 
ID:	147787

Name:	882073_10201407980781468_773581010_o.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	653.5 KB 
ID:	147788

Hey DoWork, I didn't by chance see you on Friday did I? I was on Night Trains in a brown jacket. I recall speaking to a gentleman skiing on Magics.

That's a lovely accent you have, New Jersey?
    En route to say what's up to the magic crew and search for the scraps

On the third day it was good!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Yesterday was a blast. Cold but no wind. Woods aren't really in play yet but there was so much soft snow all over the mountain even at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by BP Pow View Post
    I recall speaking to a gentleman skiing on Magics.
    In that case, you have the wrong guy.

Today's report: I haven't had that much fun since.... yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by BP Pow View Post
    Goodness confirmed.

Name:	1523159_10201407981101476_2094017367_o.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	499.5 KB 
ID:	147787

Name:	882073_10201407980781468_773581010_o.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	653.5 KB 
ID:	147788

Hey DoWork, I didn't by chance see you on Friday did I? I was on Night Trains in a brown jacket. I recall speaking to a gentleman skiing on Magics.

Ah haha yep that was me. Saw 'trains w/ MFDs and had to give the thumbs up. Looks like you guys had a good time!

Friday was hard to beat. One of the best days ever, such a classic deep day. I cannot wait until the next storm *hopefully* fills in the trees!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Ah haha yep that was me. Saw 'trains w/ MFDs and had to give the thumbs up. Looks like you guys had a good time!

Friday was hard to beat. One of the best days ever, such a classic deep day. I cannot wait until the next storm *hopefully* fills in the trees!
    Had an awesome time, the snow was amazing. Generally new to Magic but will be a return customer fer sure.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Magicsnowboard View Post
    Put together a quick video from Friday. Can't believe it was that good. Apologizes in advance for the camera man's lack of actual snowboarding and filming skills. https://vimeo.com/user15635008/videos.
    The vid isn't showing up for me. Looking forward to it though

Sooo much fun Saturday, nice bumping into a few of you. MMP, thanks for the entrainment and good drop-knee turns as always!!

My oldest kiddo even joined in on the fun for the last lap of the day; she had a blast; I had a blast= GOOD DAY!

Here's my favorite pic from Friday. Courtesy of mrs. PJ09...thanks for almost freezing your fingers off!

^

$ shot for sure!

'13/'14 Magic Shenanigans- sooooooo much better than your area thread!

Quote Originally Posted by djspookman View Post
    Sooo much fun Saturday, nice bumping into a few of you. MMP, thanks for the entrainment and good drop-knee turns as always!!

My oldest kiddo even joined in on the fun for the last lap of the day; she had a blast; I had a blast= GOOD DAY!
    haha no doubt. always a good time, my pbr chugging friend.

many mags were around. DJspook, neufox, radam, pj09, dowork, bernhard, makimono, NJfree, magicsnowboard, kokomas, getamped, goniff, UNM, furry eldo, MNIAW, Buckethead, dropkneesteeze, p90X, and im sure others. short of a pow day with the trees 100% good to go, this is magic at its finest. exhausted smiles at the end of the day all around.

edit: oops, JGB. cannot forget JGB, though he fancies the magic carpet at Okemo, NTTAWWT
    Last edited by MMP; 01-06-2014 at 06:17 PM.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Edit: oops, JGB. cannot forget JGB, though he fancies the magic carpet at Okemo, NTTAWT
    I'm tired of slumming with you dirtbags, and Magic doesn't even have a ski valet.

Helmet mounted GoPro footage of the Jackson Gore magic carpet on a high avy danger day to come. I'll let my 4yo show y'all what switch to the road REALLY means.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    haha no doubt. always a good time, my pbr chugging friend.

many mags were around. DJspook, neufox, radam, pj09, dowork, bernhard, makimono, NJfree, magicsnowboard, kokomas, getamped, goniff, UNM, furry eldo, MNIAW, Buckethead, dropkneesteeze, p90X, and im sure others. short of a pow day with the trees 100% good to go, this is magic at its finest. exhausted smiles at the end of the day all around.

edit: oops, JGB. cannot forget JGB, though he fancies the magic carpet at Okemo, NTTAWWT
    Jeebus! Thats a nice showing of Magimags. My recent choice of employment as a full time troller at some other mtn in vt is keeping me away this year. Next storm I hope! Fun must of been had.....sweet.