Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1454
    Ullrfest and secret stash cleaning should be linked imho.
    Kokomas; you will be missed.
    I will endeavor to be your suitable if not equal replacement.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    Ullrfest and secret stash cleaning should be linked ....
    Nah. They shouldn't.

Ullrfest and secret stash cleaning should be linked imho.
    Kokomas; you will be missed.
    I will endeavor to be your suitable if not equal replacement.

Pffff... I don't even feel like we have secrets anymore, as that implies someone is purposely trying to keep them from you. We ain't got no secrets mang, there's just the stuff you know about and the stuff ya haven't found yet.

The more you go...

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Nah. They shouldn't.
    Be a shame to come all that way and not sweat some.

I'll be glad to put in a days work but, take it whatever way it shakes out....
    ​I am not in your hurry

Be a shame to come all that way and not sweat some.

I'll be glad to put in a days work but, take it whatever way it shakes out....
    Pork sweats are guaranteed.

Hey DoWork!

I have a some potential calendar conflicts on the horizon but might be able to swing another chainsaw pre-volunteer work day effort if that would be helpful.
    Rob "Stayalert" M
    Vermont

Hey DoWork. Add me to the pruning list. I want to continue where we left off last year but further skiers right. Or you mentioned another zone too. Regardless, that was fun. By mid October I should be able walk again without my granny walker.
    The Passion is in the Risk

I want to prune trees in mid-October so I can be in form for Plattekill's tree trimming spectacular early November.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

is a workday on for sep 20? hopeful to make it if it is. website calendar still says 27th so i'm assuming not
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Had some thoughts with PJ09 and Radam this morning over breakfast. Why bother with the official workdays? Tom doesn't seem too interested in being a hands on manager and Jeff with a G is going to do what he wants despite the desires of the masses. I think there's zero chance they're going to run a lift for any of the planned work days and I wasn't too happy with my ride up Showoff last year in an overloaded ATV. So let's plan to meet at 9 on the deck on September 20, develop our own plan, and just do it. Same for 10/4 and 10/18 (aka Ullrfest).

Tom doesn't seem too interested in being a hands on manager and Jeff with a G is going to do what he wants despite the desires of the masses. I think there's zero chance they're going to run a lift
    Thats does not sound warm and fuzzy with the new mgmt….

I am not going to be there 9/27, but am looking forward to other workdays, lift or no lift.

Does geoff do anything on these workdays besides walk around and shoot his blair witch productions?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Zander View Post
    I am not going to be there 9/27, but am looking forward to other workdays, lift or no lift.

Does geoff do anything on these workdays besides walk around and shoot his blair witch productions?
    I watched him try to hack off his leg with a swing blade in the Hallows one time. Mostly he gives people shit if they want to do their own thing and not follow his plans.
    G: We're going to clear White Tiger
    MNIAW: I'm going to the top to help Goniff clear Shazam
    G: That's typical, you do what you want.
    MNIAW: Yup. See ya.

I'm mobilizing for Saturday sep 20 with the wife and baby. Only step left its to tell her parents they can't see the kid that weekend. Will save that one for later in the week
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Just put 9/20 on the calendar. And, as some of you on FB already know, I've passed my 2 year post-treatment anniversary which means I can (and will!) partake of a cold BEER afterwards.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

Quote Originally Posted by GetAmped View Post
    Just put 9/20 on the calendar. And, as some of you on FB already know, I've passed my 2 year post-treatment anniversary which means I can (and will!) partake of a cold BEER afterwards.
    Congrats GetAmped. That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    White Tiger...Shazam.
    what is that, some secret stash?

Yes, Congrats GetAmped!!! i hope your beer after the "workday" will be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Yes, Congrats GetAmped!!! i hope your beer after the "workday" will be a good one.
    Since I'm still not supposed to drink much, I make sure that every one is a good one

After more than 2 years without I can state, without reservation, that beer is delicious!
    If it's too loud, you're too old

Quote Originally Posted by GetAmped View Post
    That's worthy of a FUCK YEAH! I'm buying the first one on 9/20.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    what is that, some secret stash?
    About as secret as SEAL Team 6 is with this administration....

'13/'14 Magic Shenanigans- sooooooo much better than your area thread!

Did you just blame Obama for widespread spewage of formerly less well-known alleged places.

You're just lucky bumpskier begonias is wrestling salmon and running up mountains in Alaska and doesn't give a shit anymore.

I'm just padding my post count to get to 600 and spewing whatever comes out of my IPA-addled brain.

Jeff with a G showed dozens where White Tiger is last year on one of the work days. It's not a less-well-known place any more. It is nicely cleared however so there's that...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    I'm just padding my post count to get to 600 and spewing whatever comes out of my IPA-addled brain.

Jeff with a G showed dozens where White Tiger is last year on one of the work days. It's not a less-well-known place any more. It is nicely cleared however so there's that...
    Psshh. Let the masses have White Tiger. Everyone who's anyone knows that White Kitten is where the real fun lies.

Radville, suburb of Stoke City, just north of Awesome Town
    Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    Psshh. Let the masses have White Tiger. Everyone who's anyone knows that White Kitten is where the real fun lies.
    1) Totally agree;
    2) White Kitten may be the most skied woods trail, perhaps because you only need 1 inch of snow; and
    3) The hardest falls I take are on White Kitten.