Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by totaliboard View Post
    its kind of like a snow pit.. certainly not required to ride safely, but it can give you bullseye information regarding stability..
    Really?
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    yo spindrifty if ya wanna be part of the community man up and explain why your tool ass needs to intentionally start avvies instead of sending me butthurt sad puppy pm's
    ive got better shit 2 do then explain the difference tween ski cuts and intentional cornice whompin
    no i don't need any huge thick ego thin skinned "freelance" wanna be experts friends and if i bothered tellin the better 1/2 to pick your thumb out ass up we aint enemies.
    youre a fuckin tool now run along and take some selfies of your spansers ski tips or sniff your expert mentors skin track farts
    then video yourselfs creating bc anarchy and put em on spew tube and create a solution to your self created problem
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bumps for anothers season in the satch of the same old lame old players performing the same old lame old acts of avalaunche forecast probabilities
    by creating repeating slide paths.
    please stop
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

"Remote triggered"
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?