Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ANTARCTICA!!!

amazing, thanks for the TR.
    Silent....but shredly.

Thanks for all the interest and kind words for this TR everyone. I would like to say that if anyone is interested in going on this trip in the future, go to this website: http://www.iceaxe.tv/expedition/anta...re-cruise-2014. They also put on many other amazing trips all over the world. My girlfriend is just not willing to go through that again for another ski trip.

I also want to say thanks to The Gnarwhale for putting out his TR on Antarctica years ago, it was a HUGE inspiration for me to get on board and get to Antarctica! I'm sure at least 80, if not 100, of us our proudly wearing the shirts you made too.

…And then there's "the Douchebag". Yes it's real, and it's Awesome! They're a Norwegian company who can be found at: http://mydouchebag.com

Now where the hell is all the snow? It's freaking December and I need another fix!
    Under this roof lives the love of mountains

Awesome trip man, thanks for sharing, good write-up and stellar pics.

WOW, just wow! Thank you so much for sharing that much stoke.

Very cool! Thanks for bringing us along. Nice pictures, I especially like the blue cave. Plus the Andrew McLean "I am Sean Penn and you are paparazzi" shot.

Clearly I need to sell a baby.

Meanwhile, my girlfriends group led by Doug Workman was shooting for this monster!

"GnarWall"

I was so bummed to see the three groups ahead of us start climbing up that face, which meant I was SOL. We were hoping to go up after everyone came down, but there wasn't enough time.

Awesome TR.

Right fuckin on dude!

Any ideas on how plausible a dirtbag Antarctica trip would be? I mean if spring temps are ~30 thats winter camping range for a week. Is that even possible?

loved every bit of it, awesomeness!!!
    Corner store junkies giving advice

Well that was nothing short of awesome! Antarctica has moved up to trip #1 on my bucket list. It has surpassed Chamonix.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

If anybody wants to spancer me for the next trip to Antarctica, I will happily post an awesome TR like this one, and all the others. It should be mandatory that some maggot goes on this trip each time it is run. These TRs are so inspiring, and one of the reason this place is so great.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Jah awesomeness. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by njfreeskier View Post
    Well that was nothing short of awesome! Antarctica has moved up to trip #1 on my bucket list. It has surpassed Chamonix.
    GOOD, GOOD.

So, uh, 2014 or 2015? Say the word and I'm in. [Roadtrip showed me pics and now I'm obsessed]
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

double dam dood!!!!!! i mean, i'm saying, dodd!!! duck tape and disco balls!!! polish scientific station!!!! i see real possibilities for a dirtbag!!!!!!

Awesome TR!