Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The 20% is for TGR merchandise and movies on our shop, while the free shipping is for the gear store that's run through Backcountry.com. For the 20% off, did you use the "FLIP4FALL" code listed on the homepage of our TGR merch shop? Should have mentioned that the first time around!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Anyone found any deals on skins? Backcountry is 20% off but that's all I've got. 125-130mm for 182cm skis.

Sierra Trading Post has Black Diamond Nylon STS skins for $78 today with the code 110AXE0456V. They also have some 125s in glidelite mohair. You won't do better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by 3boyzz View Post
    Sierra Trading Post has Black Diamond Nylon STS skins for $78 today with the code 110AXE0456V. They also have some 125s in glidelite mohair. You won't do better than that!
    Thanks for those but they're both for shorter skins than I need, at least the ones I could find.

Newman Lake? My aunt and uncle live there full time. We should have a beer if I'm in the area this coming summer.

Which side of the lake are they on? I'm on the west side by Sutton Bay.

They have the 110s in trim to fit. I know there not 125s but they are cheap! I bought a pair for my Praxis Concepts which are 116 underfoot. They cover the entire base underfoot. I double checked the package to make sure they were 110s.