Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Second Ascent BD Compactor Z ski poles 67% off @ $39.95
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Just picked up some Line Influence 115's for $200 shipped from getboards.com. Coupon code THANKS50 for 50% off the closeout section. Pretty rockin.

Quote Originally Posted by ~542~ View Post
    Just picked up some Line Influence 115's for $200 shipped from getboards.com. Coupon code THANKS50 for 50% off the closeout section. Pretty rockin.
    That is a killer deal.

That getboards.com coupon is pretty sweet. Kids Armada triple J's $137, Prophet 90s- $249, STH 10s for the little lady $59. The one pair of bindings that it didn't work on were the one's I was hoping to buy (works on select merchandise).

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    That is a killer deal.
    Pretty excited, I think I got the last pair of the 2012 vintage. Tons of other great deals too...makes me want to splurge even more.

pivot and fks 18 are going for 200... a killer deal!

got some full tilt seth mos for 245 shipped... already have some full tilts but i was looking to upgrade to the pro liner.. couldnt afford not to at that price. Whoever scooped up the Wallisch's for 170 got a STEAL

Whoa, awesome deals...

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post

That makes me so mad haha DAMMIT!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

The thanks50 didn't work on sth 13s fyi...

Quote Originally Posted by coldtoes View Post
    The thanks50 didn't work on sth 13s fyi...
    Deal only works on closeouts.

Thankful they ran out of 181 sickles before I did something stupid. $225 shipped was crazy cheap, but also about $224 more than I need to spend on totally unnecessary, but totally awesome, skis.

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post
    Jumped all over this. Hell yeah!

Holy shit, thanks for the hook up on the GB.com code. We do a charity gift thing at work where everyone grabs a mitten with a kids name, age, size, etc on it. Often coats are part of this (which always gets my stoke going). Somehow this year I grabbed a mitten from a 13 y/o who wears a women's medium. damn thats more expensive than a kid's jacket.

I've been watching the deal sites for a few days now and not found anything, but thanks to that code hook up some less fortunate kid is gonna be rockin a sweet Sessions jacket(and Dumpy is getting some new pivots!)

I "saved" more than I had spent. Sweet!!!! (too bad they were out of 181 MSPs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Today only 40% off ALL Made in Colorado Freeride Systems and prospect pants merchandise. Sale ends tonight at midnight. See our new pullover mid layer Polartec wicking hoodie 'Torrey' and 'Bross' modes. 6 colors, mens and womens and of course our new Antero 2 Jackets !!

Code: THANKS40

http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...ayer-2-weights
    http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...id-layer-15-oz

www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

The Clymb has a 20% off code going on.

Just enter HOLIDAYHERO when you checkout.

If you need an invite code you can use mine and I get $15 credit and you get $15 off. http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/three_boyzz
    Last edited by 3boyzz; 11-29-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    Not sure if it's the same in the US, but all Eddie Bauer stores in Canada offering the same deal online, but are running 40% of everything in the store (i.e. you have to go to the bricks and mortar shop).
    in the US too, 40% in store...

Quote Originally Posted by ~542~ View Post
    Pretty excited, I think I got the last pair of the 2012 vintage.
    Thanks, you saved me from getting them.

Any beacon deals out there?
    "Dad, I can huck that"

Second Ascent 20% off makes this Pieps Freeride $160
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

forbeacons, I got a brand new 2014 (not that theres a difference)mammut element beacon with probe and shovel package, for the price of just the beacon, from backcountry. I had them pricematch rei or skis dotcom or some other big retailer, should still be out there.. Mammut Pulse is going for 390$ on evo and backcountry. Backcountry also has Tracker DTS for 190$. Not 50% off, but much better than paying retail.

Ski Essentials DotCom has last years duke EPF for 325$, last years atomic trackers for 315$. Also FKS 180s for 270$ for those who missed the ones on getboards.

Getboards deals are nutzo, i got some fks, couldnt resist for only 200$. i didnt even know about it, but japanada told me about it on the mountain today thank god. Although, it sucks when you see an item you bought a month ago that you thought was a "great price", going for getboard prices.. atleast i saved on most of it.

Fuck, just picked up a new hobby thanks to get boards and my wife.

We were debating our season passes, she insisted we go to a different mountain than usual, one I used to ski a lot and am kind of bored with. Caved in, bought our passes and we went today, yeah I'm gonna be bored.

Decided I'm gonna snowboard this year too to keep it fresh. Silly cheap Union bindings and a Rossi board that is supposedly good for beginners. Now just gotta find some boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Quote Originally Posted by vailszendrei View Post
    Getboards deals are nutzo, i got some fks, couldnt resist for only 200$.
    Yeah, it was an easy trigger pull at that price. I wonder how many FKS/Pivots those guys sold yesterday.

Just to spam this thread, we're doing 20% off all TGR merchandise and movies: http://shop.tetongravity.com/ and free shipping for purchases over $50 through our Backcountry.com-powered gear store: https://www.tetongravity.com/gear/
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

^^^ I have items in the cart that are well over 50.00 but I don't see where the 20% is coming off? Clicked through on the link in the post.