1 50.00%
  • Would share a Sat night room[s]

0 0%
  • Would share a Friday/Sat room[s]

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EAST-COAST FALL MINI K trumps teh Face for early season skiing

Back by popular demand the Fall Mini is in the works. Currently thinking December 7/8 or 14/15 although 11/30-12/1 could work. The guns are blazing and my yard is white again so I am getting stoked to ski.
    I have 8 2fer vouchers and I am sure others have them. killington/2for1 They have cleared thier cache so you can use or reuse any e-mail addy again.
    Although I am only an hour from the lot I am going to toss out the idea of renting a condo Friday/Sat or if available Sat. night only. This way long distance drivers can get two days in. I'll get a poll going tonight to guage interest in the dates and stay options.

Had a good time last year at teh K

Last day of the season

Do Not Forget,Experts Only!

I for one will be sporting my Clic Elite backpack with camera/beer/rye to share the good times

Hoping to see the 'dice crew

Bring a bottle to share

Lynchdogger will be conducting another of his lightweight touring gear at the resort clinics, not to be missed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1040837.JPG 
Views:	566 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	144424
    Last edited by Vt-Freeheel; 11-11-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

HOLY GSA SIGHTING!!! (skier on left)

sounds like a good time

rog

Based on the good time I had at Ullrfest, I'll try and make it for a day. I have a few 2fers.

Great times last year. I'd ski with GMAN also anytime, hope he can make it again.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Any/all of those days work for me...50 minutes from the lot, so not interested in a condo.

I'm in as long as somebody can give me a ride back to some suitable crash location... I know better than to think I'll be ok to drive after this event haha
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

In as of now (kid depending) dowork your covered on the ride as long as I am there, be a great time for sure. Either weekend works as of now for me. Any word from Bucket???
    always forward but never straight

Based on the amazing # of votes it looks like a date of December 7 is it with anyone wanting to ski the 8th are on their own.

Punch your liver, wax some skis and get ready for some Maggot mayhem.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I just found out I have to attend a funeral on Saturday and can't make it as a result. Have a great time.

So let me get this right. I'm going to drive 10 hours for a day trip (no one is doing Sunday!?). With the intended end of day crash location still undetermined with a crew who can't wait to find the bottom of the bourbon bottle.

Furthermore, the R word is in the forecast and it's the same laps (and 550miles) as last week. Oh, and the head count is dwindling faster than the snow. And, I probably won't get laid until after the holidays if I go.

Trying hard to find the motivation here?

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I just found out I have to attend a funeral on Saturday and can't make it as a result. Have a great time.
    Bummer on all sides, the loss of a friend or family member and not getting to ski with "The pig roaster".
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    So let me get this right. I'm going to drive 10 hours for a day trip (no one is doing Sunday!?). With the intended end of day crash location still undetermined with a crew who can't wait to find the bottom of the bourbon bottle.

Furthermore, the R word is in the forecast and it's the same laps (and 550miles) as last week. Oh, and the head count is dwindling faster than the snow. And, I probably won't get laid until after the holidays if I go.

Trying hard to find the motivation here?
    Yes and no, We do ski way more than drink heck we even stop for a burger at lunchtime. It is always hard to get anyone to commit to this, last year a good group came out at the last minute. I think there are Sunday skiers at K though I live at the Bush and will likely ski there on Sunday.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Sadly, it's unlikely I'll be able to partake... All I can offer, is the host and a toast:

Last edited by BigDaddy; 12-04-2013 at 02:06 PM.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Thanks You're not helping, I did forget to say it's Rye not Bourbon. Don't forget, I have pics of you to share.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Bummer on all sides, the loss of a friend or family member and not getting to ski with "The pig roaster".
    It's for an elderly friend of the family that was suffering from Alzheimer's.

As 'The pig roaster', I'm just a cheap stand in for BigDaddy.

Just want to throw something up here. It is currently raining at K1 peak and the forecast
    is pretty dank for the next 24 hours. Next week’s forecast shows snow likely on
    Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. With cooler temps and clear predicted for the 14th.

Wouldn’t it make sense to do this the following Saturday?

Just a thought...
    Last edited by Gepeto; 12-05-2013 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    Just want to throw something up here. It is currently raining at K1 peak and the forecast
    is pretty dank for the next 24 hours. Next week’s forecast shows snow likely on
    Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. With cooler temps and clear predicted for the 14th.

Wouldn’t it make sense to do this the following Saturday?

Just a thought...
    Works for me. Especially when I pm'ed a few who pushed for this and they they lacked the courtesy of a responce.

Postponed till the 14th.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Perfect timing. Just found out I couldn't go this Saturday.

Couldn't go this Sat. but next Sat. is looking promising

Not sure I can make it...

Can we do it X-mas week?
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Not sure I can make it...

Can we do it X-mas week?
    This is an awesome idea, BigDaddy is going to buy us all x-mas week tickys to K.<that's 3 you rocks my man!
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    so since it got pushed to this coming weekend, who's still coming? I have saturday off so I can probably make it.

I went this week and although it was fucking slammed I though it skied great. Ice in the middle, soft shit on the sides

I'll be back around this coming weekend, might be willing to go again if somebody wants to carpool or something.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

I'm in for Saturday.

In like Flynn.

If anyone wants to carpool from the Warren Village park and ride, let me know.

With a cold as fuck week teh K is going to be throwing down the manmade.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime