Seeking Aircraft for Hire (with Pilot) in Switzerland

Looking to hire an aircraft with pilot for a project in Austria/Switzerland this December. Please PM me if you have any leads. Thanks!

if you have money to burn the I would contact Air Glacier / Zermatt and the heli ski op's in those areas. nice situation to be in!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish_Skier View Post
    if you have money to burn the I would contact Air Glacier / Zermatt and the heli ski op's in those areas. nice situation to be in!
    It's linked to a charitable endeavor, so not exactly money to burn. More, money to spend. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Fixed or heli? And what kind of plane?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Fixed or heli? And what kind of plane?
    Preferably fixed wing. Flight plans are between 100 & 300 km. Was thinking single prop but open to what's available. Would obviously defer to an experienced pilot familiar with the mountains over there regarding type of plane.
    Last edited by rushbikes; 11-10-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Airport to airport? Airport to water, snow, off-field landings of an undetermined nature? High altitude? What type of cargo/weight are you looking to carry and how fast do you need the flight to take place?

Are you trafficking drugs, armament or sex slaves?

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    +1. LOL! But for real, good luck with the project. =D

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    Hah! I'm not nearly badass enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-san View Post
    Airport to airport? Airport to water, snow, off-field landings of an undetermined nature? High altitude? What type of cargo/weight are you looking to carry and how fast do you need the flight to take place?
    Airport to airport, but if the pilot does snow landings, would be curious to speak with him about that as a possibility. Flying high enough to get over the Alps. I don't suppose that's considered high altitude for a plane, or is it?

Flying GA aircraft is expensive in the US. It's fucking expensive in Europe.

Try to get in touch with Pilatus in Stans, CHE. Airport right there - they build all the Pilatus Aircraft there, also looks like general aviation there too. They make great planes, would love to have one of those bad boys, expensive as they have a turbine engine. Not too far from Engleberg and Andermatt too. Good luck.