Rideshare from Denver to Loveland for weekday skiing?

I'm on the East side of town . . . looking to rideshare/ski partners for weekday powder days at Loveland. Super flexible schedule and mid-week pass. PM me if you are interested in carpooling/skiing weekdays at Loveland.
    Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all.

I have every other Friday off and might be up for it. I'm in the Sloans Lake area

I will add you to my rolodex. Thanks.
    Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all.

We usually do a snow report cutoff for weekday skiing. Right now we have it set at 8", although we did go last Friday and are planning are going tomorrow. Usually ski half days, with the goal to be back in Denver by 1 or so to work the afternoon. Obviously, this only works if you are super flexible and don't mind skiing half days. Decision on going or not is pretty much 6:30 am, or night before if the storm is looking good and that days evening accumulation is good.

Meet at the park and ride in Morrison, since I live downtown and my normal ski partner lives down south. I might try the light rail as well a time or two.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

I like your formula. I'll keep in touch.

Sign me up, too. Live in Highlands Ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMatt View Post
    I like your formula. I'll keep in touch.
    Would be nice to meet some new people.

Please add me to the list as well. Wooley Mammoth works for me, I am on the north side of town.

Lafayette over here, Loveland or touring anytime. running low on funds so carpooling is necessary if possible! Wooly Mammoth is the jam!

I should add my name to this list, Loveland or Touring. Very flexible this winter. I usually try to hit multiple days in a row during storm cycles and then work the the sunny days and weeks. In Golden.