Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    That's a tasty looking rocker profile, Simen. Thanks for sharing.

DOWN SKIS u are seriously jacking me brah ... with your sexy rocker profiles!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sqikunst View Post
    DOWN SKIS u are seriously jacking me brah ... with your sexy rocker profiles!!!!!
    Being in Innsbruck, you should be able to have a look at some of them in real life. Marius has a pair of Carbon 3´s...

And thanks! ;-)
    simen@downskis.com DOWN SKIS

I heard Dynafit is working on a splitboard system....
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I have seen a pair of 7's close up. You guys have really nice topsheets and I was impressed with the weight. Wanted to get a Pair of 203 shiros this year but needed a dyn ski. Every now and again I see a pair of DOWN in the liftline or as i remember it 2012 model black/red topsheet got to talk to the skier in the lift at stubai in late spring looked like a 120+ model also looked solid. I was a first buyer of the OG wootest from praxis and while i am a huge protest fan, even though it was cool to be part of the thread in which the ski was discussed with the "woo" the rocker is just too pronounced which led to a host of problems while skiing it. I am hoping that the völkl ELP rocker will be what I am looking for but all in all I like the idea you guys are going with to flatten/elongate everything out. Do you have any down demos in Tirol this year?

Is it true Blizzard will be adding the Mudslinger and Bahada to their flipcore lineup?

The Mudslinger will be 94mm underfoot, and add construction techonlogies that will possibly make it the best ski to ever be produced, meant to compete with the new SR95, so kind of the "luxury" flipcore ski.

The Bahada will be a superfat 132mm powder ski.

Quote Originally Posted by sqikunst View Post
    I have seen a pair of 7's close up. You guys have really nice topsheets and I was impressed with the weight. Wanted to get a Pair of 203 shiros this year but needed a dyn ski. Every now and again I see a pair of DOWN in the liftline or as i remember it 2012 model black/red topsheet got to talk to the skier in the lift at stubai in late spring looked like a 120+ model also looked solid. I was a first buyer of the OG wootest from praxis and while i am a huge protest fan, even though it was cool to be part of the thread in which the ski was discussed with the "woo" the rocker is just too pronounced which led to a host of problems while skiing it. I am hoping that the völkl ELP rocker will be what I am looking for but all in all I like the idea you guys are going with to flatten/elongate everything out. Do you have any down demos in Tirol this year?
    Thanks!

I'll ask Geo about Tirol, but I'm sure something can be arranged. Any specific model(s)?

I like em' long and fat.....

Any AT ski boot rumors?

or tele boot rumors?... like 3 or 4 buckle teleboots with walk modes similar to the 'newer' at boots....

Quote Originally Posted by werdswerf View Post
    Anybody have more details? Was looking at picking up a pair of this year's Converts but it sounds like I should wait.
    Heard the same thing. Jan release.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Apex AT touring shell, tech fittings, WTR. Accepts a snowboard boot. The ultimate one boot quiver. You heard it here first.

New G3 tech binding.

Quote Originally Posted by rob stokes View Post
    New G3 tech binding.
    Should have seen that coming!

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    or tele boot rumors?... like 3 or 4 buckle teleboots with walk modes similar to the 'newer' at boots....
    There will be no new tele gear, any more, ever. Nobody telemarks.

Spoke with the rep yesterday, the Cochise boot line will be updated. He made it sound like possibly just the lower shell more ergonomic.

Damn it. ^Doing what?

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    There will be no new tele gear, any more, ever. Nobody telemarks.

best news EVER

Just confirms what I have been told time and time again- I am a nobody.... Oh well.
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Marker Lord will get some competition.
    Click. Point. Chute.

Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    Damn it. ^Doing what?
    Rep said he something to show in Agee weeks. I'm just as butterhurt I ordered 130 the day before he told me that.

Just picked up 120 Light. Hurt the wallet. Better be worth it. Im pretty tough on boots though so I imagine these last 2-3 seasons before I move on.

The current Cochise line is fantastic. Walks and skis well. Light is pretty amazing set of features for the weight and skis better than anything that weighs less. It will be interesting to see how it has evolved.

Goretex Pro will be getting more expensive and so will Down, particularly 850fp.

Primaloft One will now be called Primaloft Gold. No changes to the material, Primaloft probably just needed something to launch a press release about.

So the posts about a 14 din beast just got pulled. Might be something to them, then?

Why 14? 12 would suffice and might save some weight off the spring and overall construction of they went all minimalist on every single part. (I know the design isn't exactly minimalistic...)