Smile Have Jeep. Will Travel. East Coast to Utah Move Upcoming & Looking for co-Traveler

I'll be relo'ing sometime around December or early January from NJ to the SLC area. I'll have a Jeep Grand Cherokee over-filled with my soon-to-be whittled down worldly possessions, mainly skis, bike(s), and music. I'm interested in having a mag or magette as a traveling companion and to trade off driving. I can also drop you off on the way, preferably someplaces like CO or WY. If you have a trailer we can hitch up, so much the better. PM's welcome.
    Sometimes pride comes after a fall.

Bump to the top of New Posts. And a rocking 3 slot move up in Hook Up.

wow!!!! great to have you here!!!!!!

Thanks Slaag; it'll be great to be there! The company's pushing me to stay at work until February, with a payout if I do. So it looks like I'll be doing a warm up run for a couple of weeks at Soli in Deepcember, then whore around the east until I can travel back out to the Promised Land in Feb.

...oh it's so worth paying the exit tax to GTFO. So worth it. Good luck with your drive out West.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Give a shout if you roll through Santa Fe NM.

Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    Give a shout if you roll through Santa Fe NM.
    Hmm. May be; thanks. I was thinking of taking a northern route. I live 30 minutes south of 80 now, so taking that I across and dropping 30 minutes into BCC seemed like it'd create nice symmetry. Sort of a feng shui drive.

But, Santa Fe sounds like a good alternate and I could drift up to Aspen and T'ride to use up some passes. Hmm, again. I'll let ya know.

Almost two months and this is still on the first page of Hook Up.

If anyone's interested in a road trip, I'll be leaving the NY city area around February 20th, driving 80 through Chicago-land and zig-zagging down through Denver, to Aspen, Telluride and into SLC by the end of the month. Let me know if you want to share a drive.

Or I might fly out.