Page 1 of 321 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Lucky #7 EC Roll Call 2013-14!

Well Folks Here it is! Your all your 2013-14 Stoke/Bitching/Dickwaving shall be posted below.

Unfortunately I've got to start ECRC7 out on a bit of a downer. The Animal clan is in the process of relocating to Central Florida where it is flat and non snowy. I'm really not at liberty to publicly reveal all the sordid details and it really wasn't an easy decision for any of us to make, but I'm 100% convinced its the right one. As there are still some sticky details that have to be worked out I'd appreciate if any of you guys who are friends with me on Facebook could use non public means of communication rather then throw it up on my public wall/timeline. I'm super bummed that I'm not going to get a chance to say goodbye to the the Magic crew and the rest of you EC Maggots properly as I've already started work down here. The only bright spot in an otherwise bleak and hot landscape is that MCO has direct flights to SLC, DIA, and SAC so the big mountains will be calling my name soon. So here's to all the EC Maggots and lets keep the stoke going all season long!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (13).JPG 
Views:	1447 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	143082
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Laser, vibes on the move to FL. That said...

BRING ON THE SNOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

hi

rog

Here we go

first page. it's supposed to snow wednesday in the catskills so: good place/time to post this:

The Plattekill work day is scheduled for Sat 11/2 with a rain date of 11/3. It’s a great day to get out, do some work that benefits you directly as well as the hill, meet some people and haul some logs. The plan this year is to lengthen the line we made last year:

and in white:

And potentially thin at one other spot- time and crew permitting. If you ski at Plattekill, are interested in Plattekill, live somewhere remotely close to Plattekill, or care about Plattekill in any way- be there. If you don’t know- Plattekill is the place with the best vibe, terrain, location and policies in the Catskills bar none.

ML242's full write up from nyskiblog
    http://nyskiblog.com/plattekill-glades-work-day-2013/

meet up at Plattekill between 8-9am, the lift will run for a while starting at 9.

I am sure that there will be some cars heading up from the tri-state area that day. Personally, I will probably be up there already but if not and I am going up and back that day, will post it and will be glad to give a lift from Brooklyn or en route (Bklyn Bridge>FDR>GWB>rte4>rte17>87N>28W).
    Let’s make this happen.
    Last edited by lemmycaution; 10-24-2013 at 09:19 AM.

Checking in.

I can haz snow now?
    If it's too loud, you're too old

Skied platty for the first time last year good local hill with a good vibe. Reminds me of MRG back on the 80's before 70 dollar lift tickets and long lines. Hope Magic stays like it is good terrain fair prices and a great crowd
    If it's snowing we're going!

Woohoooo!!

Holding place for weather information.

jgb@etree Guest
    Let it snow! Bummer the hear about the move Laser, hope everything works out for the best.

Last edited by Vt-Freeheel; 10-23-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

tittyballers for life
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    Well Folks Here it is! Your all your 2013-14 Stoke/Bitching/Dickwaving shall be posted below.
    I'm super bummed that I'm not going to get a chance to say goodbye to the the Magic crew and the rest of you EC Maggots properly as I've already started work down here. The only bright spot in an otherwise bleak and hot landscape is that MCO has direct flights to SLC, DIA, and SAC so the big mountains will be calling my name soon. So here's to all the EC Maggots and lets keep the stoke going all season long!!!
    First:
    It's Lucky Number Slevin

Second:
    On a visit in the Sarasota area I found a backyard climbing tower, the property owner/builder let folks use it when he's using it. Also, the Circus and Music scenes around Sarasota are quite an awakening. The water tastes dreadfull and the motorists will make you crazy...but there is plently of goodness.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

went skiing this morning up on mansfield after the cold front blew through... had to be 10 inches up there (maybe 13 even [or perhaps even 1 million!!!!])... FKNA! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!
    Last edited by gpetrics; 10-22-2013 at 07:45 AM.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

If there aren't pics, was it really anything more than ankle deep zipper crust?

Stoked for the coming season... and the DEEPEST DAY EVAH!
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Proving once again it's always better north of 89.

47.7` and pissing rain bob, I can see the top and not a flake on the ground.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Woot! Finally! Snowmaking temps look good at night this week.

Laser, what happened with the course by Albany that you left? Is it still operating or...? Best o' luck to you!

LA, I was kidding when I said you moved... guess the joke's on me. (Tho it explains all the golfing posts on FB.)

Here's to a snowy winter... even in Florida!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    went skiing this morning up on mansfield after the cold front blew through... had to be 10 inches up there (maybe 13 even)... FKNA! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

(pictures, otherwise it was just a thirteen inch drift of leaves that blew off the trees )
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

WOOT WOOT....thanks LASER for starting us up again....Sorry to hear your moving to FL but wish you the best for sure.....

BRING ON THE SNOWIEST WINTER...............
    always forward but never straight

giddee up!

here's to a killa ski season and cool golf season down south!

Hai there. It's not snowing in Delaware.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Going to be a great season! Bring the stoke!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    The Passion is in the Risk

Getting chilly up in the mountains, hopefully the flakes start falling soon!!!