Page 65 of 321 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 8014
    I have some blurry P&S pics I could share but I doubt that is "stoke".

Dear Rog & Cock/rog'smom

For the love of fuck will you two fucking retards either meet up and fight, fuck, ski or hold hands and sailor dive into pavement from a rooftop already? This shit would be ridiculous if it was happening in the 3rd grade and it is literally everywhere you click. Fuck you both for being such self absorbed little teenage bitches and grinding your rusty snail trails all over my screen.

/rant
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Ok, I'll be the asshole. Nor'easter are great for hype. For skiing? Not so much, especially with limited base. Flame away.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Dear Rog & Cock/rog'smom

For the love of fuck will you two fucking retards either meet up and fight, fuck, ski or hold hands and sailor dive into pavement from a rooftop already? This shit would be ridiculous if it was happening in the 3rd grade and it is literally everywhere you click. Fuck you both for being such self absorbed little teenage bitches and grinding your rusty snail trails all over my screen.

/rant
    Seconded. Stfu already.

Great to see you guys get the second biggest dump of the day! ( I'm typing this on the toilet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

^^^^awwww, c'mon. They're cute PLUS the conversation is scintillating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    scintillating.

That sounds so hot
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

not enough nun fisters in that community

Radville, suburb of Stoke City, just north of Awesome Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Thanks to MNIAW or PJ09 or whoever it was that broke trail halfway up red line at Magic. We worked our way up to the top and came down Trick to Mystery. We had to shwack over to the race course to get out since the snow was too deep for anything with minimal pitch.

I came home, scraped storage wax off of 8 pairs of skis and then went to the grand opening of the JJ Hapgood Store in town. They have Lost Nation and Limbo on tap and had some folky/bluegrass guys playing music in the back.

Off to a pot luck and then to pick up my daughter who has been at Mte Saint Anne for 3 weeks.

God damn, that is a good day.
    Thanks for breaking the trail at the bottom of Mystery! We came down at around 3:30 on Sunday. It was a lot easier to get over the race course following your tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Dear Rog & Cock/rog'smom

/rant
    I disagree. I think it is perfect payback for rawg cunting up every other thread on tgr. I hope it continues until rawg grows the fuck up. Simply ignore it it is easy. And no I have nothing to do with it but encourage it 100%.

Carry on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    The Passion is in the Risk

There was nothing disappointing in this storm, in my view. But then, I get to play with these folks:

The middle weaslet....

The youngest weaslet...

For him ^^^, it was like waist deep!!!
    :-)
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

^^^ pure gold!

They are already showing better form than Dad?!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

^^^^ Dude, always. Kind of a low bar, though.
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

The lowest.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    There was nothing disappointing in this storm, in my view. But then, I get to play with these folks:

For him ^^^, it was like waist deep!!!
    :-)
    The Mini Maggot: Worth is proud to introduce their newest ski, the Mini Maggot. You ski indie skis, why deprive your kids of the same joy? Until now most kids had to ski cheap Chinese-made mass production skis, probably made by kids not much older than yours in deplorable factory conditions in China. The Mini Maggot is made right here in VT by a few locals on a work release program from the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility. Made with a special low VOC glue to prevent the prisoners from huffing, they're also EPA compliant, something which the Chinese manufacturers cannot claim. So when your son or daughter asks, "Daddy, where did these skis come from?" you can proudly say, "Right here in the land with the highest incarceration rate per capita in the world...America."

BTW, speaking of 'Merica and Chevy... missed and overlooked in the middle of all this scintillating conversation, my truck turned 300k this weekend!!!

It's carried all materials for five Ullrfests, two houses, twelve trips to Storyland, and 100 ski trips? Had her for twelve years, she's only broken down three times and is on her second transmission.

To show how I much I love her, she got a complete spa treatment: oil change including front and rear differentials, radiator flush and transmission.

Sitting post Ullrfest 2012, happy and proud:

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    The Mini Maggot: Worth is proud to introduce their newest ski, the Mini Maggot. You ski indie skis, why deprive your kids of the same joy? Until now most kids had to ski cheap Chinese-made mass production skis, probably made by kids not much older than yours in deplorable factory conditions in China. The Mini Maggot is made right here in VT by a few locals on a work release program from the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility. Made with a special low VOC glue to prevent the prisoners from huffing, they're also EPA compliant, something which the Chinese manufacturers cannot claim. So when your son or daughter asks, "Daddy, where did these skis come from?" you can proudly say, "Right here in the land with the highest incarceration rate per capita in the world...America."
    Actually, I was thinking the Meal Worm...but Mini Maggot works. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    I disagree. I think it is perfect payback for rawg cunting up every other thread on tgr. I hope it continues until rawg grows the fuck up. Simply ignore it it is easy. And no I have nothing to do with it but encourage it 100%.

Carry on.

The problem is...its just ruining this thread. And payback? Roger thrives on this shit. The rest of us are sick of it.

You have nothing to do with it? Encouraging it is having something to do with it. Just because you two broke up, don't get everyone else involved Lynchy!

Did you try the dayglow gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I don't know... too dark, TR. Hope you don't mind, but I had to take a stab, too... On the other side of the spectrum:

The "Meal-Worm"...

Made from 100% completely organic materials, they're USDA approved and safe for teething. The smallest of the Worth line, it's made right here in Vermont using an age old, time tested practice with steam bent wood donated by volunteer trees, pure natural iron edges, and recycled plastic bases. Colored like the rainbow, their use inherently promotes racial equality and integration, while at the same time bringing joy to all with in eyesight. Voted the 2014 ski of the middle east, the Meal-Worm has managed to do what no other ski in the past could ever even dream of... bringing peace to the region and solving world hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    Did you try the dayglow gloves?
    For the win!
    Really like climbing in them up to grade 4+ and pretty dexterous (might switch for steeper and/or mixed shit).
    No need for liners or switching gloves at belays. Warm hands with temps down near zero.

Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I don't know... too dark, TR. Hope you don't mind, but I had to take a stab, too... On the other side of the spectrum:

The "Meal-Worm"...

Made from 100% completely organic materials, they're USDA approved and safe for teething. The smallest of the Worth line, it's made right here in Vermont using an age old, time tested practice with steam bent wood donated by volunteer trees, pure natural iron edges, and recycled plastic bases. Colored like the rainbow, their use inherently promotes racial equality and integration, while at the same time bringing joy to all with in eyesight. Voted the 2014 ski of the middle east, the Meal-Worm has managed to do what no other ski in the past could ever even dream of... bringing peace to the region and solving world hunger.
    How about edge steel reclaimed from forgotten rail lines? Oh, and a proprietary base material that siphons sulphuric acid from polluted snow, cleaning the acid rain run-off before it ever hits the streams?

Volunteer trees....is that like meeting the meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicsnowboard View Post
    Thanks for breaking the trail at the bottom of Mystery! We came down at around 3:30 on Sunday. It was a lot easier to get over the race course following your tracks!
    Likewise for the track up the first half of red and whoever skiied a runout on blackline, deep but slow on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    For the win!
    Really like climbing in them up to grade 4+ and pretty dexterous (might switch for steeper and/or mixed shit).
    No need for liners or switching gloves at belays. Warm hands with temps down near zero.

Thank you sir!

Where can i get a pair of these? My pinky is still tingly from yesterday. I'm either frozen fingers (and can't remove a screw, set an anchor) or no dexterity (and can't remove a screw, set an anchor).
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

^^^ hahaha. I am also a walking talking furnace and rarely get cold. For example, wear LS evo gtx lights all winter climbing and feet are never cold. Everyone is different.
    Easy to say and harder to do but don't let them get cold - shake out those hands as much as needed and before they start to tingle. Much easier to do now with leashless tools now.
    Always put gloves inside jacket if remove or switch pairs for climb / belay.
    Climb up to screws placements so they are at waist height before putting in or removing.
    Reduce time hands are above head as much as possible.
    Keep those screamin barfies away at all costs.
    Bring chicken. Noodle soup for lunch unless on a long alpine route. Warm food helps too.
    Have fun. Let me know if ya wanna get out.
    Cheers.

Jay was most excellent yesterday with many tree runs opening up for the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by Skirotica View Post
    Where can i get a pair of these? My pinky is still tingly from yesterday. I'm either frozen fingers (and can't remove a screw, set an anchor) or no dexterity (and can't remove a screw, set an anchor).
    It's just a Kinco 1938kwp. They have a 'waterproof' insert. I've never used them but shit, ice climbing is just cold!

I can sell Kinco's to anyone, it's just the shipping might be cost prohibitive.