Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 316 317 318 319 320 321
Results 8,001 to 8,014 of 8014
    The golf clubs got one more day in the sun today...a failed attempt to shoot today's temp but a fun time trying. Time to spend the next 6-8 weeks on the bike trying to work off all the summer beers and prepare the lungs and legs for the most rewarding season. Bring on the new thread vtf!
    Last edited by FussyDutchman; 10-15-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    Serious. I don't think winter starts until the thread starts.
    Second that! High of 46 on Sunday.

Anyone been to the new Metro Rock in Essex?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Git your ass off dat bike and start the new thread before Ullr has a bird and makes it Indian summer all winter!
    Oh snap, blah blah blah guess who won't have time to install that standing seam roof blah blah for free blah blah enjoy the farmer tin blah

After filling up on pig at the lumberyard I found it hard to return to work and ....................... that's right, road the mtb. Super dry around here, hopefully the now falling rain starts bringing the water table up, I have never seen this crossing so low

This widowmaker speared a nice hole in the tread

Speaking of rain, I stood in it for a couple of hours a few weeks back and saw the bestest bartender, Kenny!

Post ride relax was most enjoyable whilst enjoying a Heady

Fuck, the power just went off, hopefully it comes back soon.

Back again after an hour and a half, socked in and rainy today 60.0`, yesterdays record setting temp bob was 75.7`.

I'll post up the new tonight.

I think winter is waiting for ULLRfest.

Saturday Night
    Rain showers likely before 2am, then rain showers, snow showers, and sleet likely between 2am and 5am, then snow showers and sleet likely after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday
    Snow showers likely before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 11am and 5pm, then a chance of snow showers after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by vt_ski View Post
    Second that! High of 46 on Sunday.
    Saturday night to Wednesday the highest temp on MTW is 35 according to NOAA.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Yea I have... its small nice and new... walls are short except for 2 sections... grading is fair...

Be prepared to resole those cute red shoes of yours as the walls are sanded for smearing options.

-Z

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    You took too much man, too much, too much

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post

I'll post up the new tonight.

I think winter is waiting for ULLRfest.

Saturday Night
    Rain showers likely before 2am, then rain showers, snow showers, and sleet likely between 2am and 5am, then snow showers and sleet likely after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday
    Snow showers likely before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 11am and 5pm, then a chance of snow showers after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
    God I cant wait to ski this again. Too bad it is probably still 4 months off. http://youtu.be/A2i8GVIkiqo

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Ice ice baby! Woot!
    The Passion is in the Risk

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Sorry, I was referring to my hometown. (Not Stowe.)

Replace 'grizzly' with wolf and 'hiking' with ski or touring and we could be seeing a glimpse of RT3's next brush with fame...

http://www.backpacker.com/news-and-e...iking-partner/
    Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge...

Been a long time for me, didn't realize they have snowmaking now. What a cool place, Abenaki in Wolfboro, NH!

http://www.powder.com/videos/community-service/

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Oh snap, blah blah blah guess who won't have time to install that standing seam roof blah blah for free blah blah enjoy the farmer tin blah
    I was only kidding....

Just if you'd started the new thread last weekend like you said, all this would have been snow instead of rain

Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I was only kidding....

Just if you'd started the new thread last weekend like you said, all this would have been snow instead of rain

As was I, I'll even bring some heady, saving the rest of these for skiing

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc View Post
    Yea I have... its small nice and new... walls are short except for 2 sections... grading is fair...

Be prepared to resole those cute red shoes of yours as the walls are sanded for smearing options.

-Z

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    I have a pass there until mid Decemeber if either of need a belay partner for the day let me know. I'm not lead certified so I just top rope and boulder.