Page 5 of 321 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    39 with a pass from another mountain, this year or last. There's also a two fer.

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    $49 tix for 600 vert seem pretty steep for opening day. Still, stoked to see 'em doin it!

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    Anyone heading to Killington this weekend passing though Troy on Rt 7 who wants a SCREAMING deal on ski equipment, let me know. I'm trying to re-configure the quiver into a smaller footprint now that I'll be flying to ski so most of my shits got to go. I'm in FL now but I've got well used Dukes, Dynafits, Zzero4's(non carbons) a bunch of well loved skis that would make perfect rock boards or Ullrfest sacrifices. Anyway come help me clean out my basement!!!
    Dude, I'm 30 minutes from Troy and as big of a gearwhore as anyone else...

How well used are the dukes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Got some snow last, it's not much, but it's all there is. Finally froze here last night, hit 32`,c currently 35.7`

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4001.jpg 
Views:	802 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	143174
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Got some snow last, it's not much, but it's all there is. Finally froze here last night, hit 32`,c currently 35.7`
    Beat you again, sitting pretty at 30.4° in the lowlands addit: with a nice coating of frost on the roof and cars out there

Nice pic
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    ... I'm 30 minutes from Troy ...
    Anytime you are going between Bennington and Troy, keep in mind that the Big Moose Deli in Hoosic has awesome pulled pork. Unless you like sweet, get the original. They will pack the roll separately for travel if you aren't going to eat it right away. I personally like to put the slaw on it too, YMMV. Do not expect to eat it while driving; it's way too big and messy to handle on the road. I'm guessing it's close to 1 lb. total weight for ~ $8.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Dude, I'm 30 minutes from Troy and as big of a gearwhore as anyone else...

How well used are the dukes?
    well used but still functional. Right now they're attached to a pair of similarly used bluehouse mavens which IMHO are the perfect skis for thrashing on a Magic Mountain pow day
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Average Monthly Snowfall: 13.80

Total Snowfall So Far This Month: 2.1"

Start slow and finish strong?

first snow at pkill this am

28 degrees and a 1/2 inch of snow here in the middle of the NEK this morning Bill.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

well used but still functional. Right now they're attached to a pair of similarly used bluehouse mavens which IMHO are the perfect skis for thrashing on a Magic Mountain pow day
    Definitely interested in some pre-loved skis and possibly something else. PM Sent
    It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    Average Monthly Snowfall: 13.80

Total Snowfall So Far This Month: 2.1"

Start slow and finish strong?
    heh, george hasn't seen but a few months out of the last 60 or more months above average for snow. sept was down. we could see maybe an additional 4-6 over the coming days from upslope, but......

less snow but more wind overall yields just as good as or better results oftentimes up there.

shit, a 150 inch season could still produce an epic winter/spring season up high if temps stay cold and the winds are honkin.

rog

There appears to be a slight dusting on the top of the Boltron today. Can't really tell for sure since I'm looking out the window in Burlington

for the Plattekill workday folks, in terms of the TIME of the workday people can start to gather any time between 8-9am and they will run the lift for a while starting at 9. see my orig post on ECRC7 page 1 and/or follow this link

Anyone heading to Killington this weekend passing though Troy on Rt 7 who wants a SCREAMING deal on ski equipment, let me know.... Anyway come help me clean out my basement!!!
    I want to come check out your gear pile. Check your PMs and let me know when I can see what you got.

What size dukes? You up this way this weekend or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Mansfield seems to be getting some precipitation!

Before:

After:

EDIT: 1pm!

1:30pm

Last edited by east or bust; 10-24-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Who is coming to Kmart tomorrow? I'll probably be solo. Dark blue arcteryx jacket, gray variant brim, black I/Os, just like everyone else. Oh, and on a snowboard.

I'm going batshit crazy looking at this squall right now, no work is getting done today.

Quote Originally Posted by GoEhuge View Post
    Kmart just announced they will be open on Friday for pass holders and Sat for public... mmmmmm bring on the WROD.
    They're also offering a free burger or chicken sandwich plus beverage to pass holders Fri. in the K-1 lodge. Doesn't include express pass holders. Express pass holders who purchased before Oct. 17 ski free but that's the freebie that came with the card. Express card holders who purchased after the 17th will be charged $25.

I'm in for this season but won't start until they get a little bit more open.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    I'm going batshit crazy looking at this squall right now, no work is getting done today.
    nice too see white stuff in the hills. i'm neck deep in new nordic/bc/tele/AT right now. setting up the shop with flurries in the hills, ftw

rog

fuck, i was stuck in last year's thread! glad yall reposted that Fox44 deal. picked up my influence 105's from a country store right near the border, they'll accept any package for $2 ! unless you leave it there a month then it's $5 extra! any canucks know how awesome this is. those wanting info can pm me

and oh yeah, valinouet today:

Name:	1403412_594783327248307_226453321_o.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	143216

Steady snow at Mansfield, at least a couple of inches on the ground as high as the top o the notch; pics to follow

Name:	1399281_10202509062554622_470306493_o.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	497.2 KB 
ID:	143228

Name:	snowynotch.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	143229
    Last edited by vt_ski; 10-24-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Mansfield seems to be getting some precipitation!

Before:

Wait, Scratching at the windows of:Tupper? !
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime