Page 301 of 321 FirstFirst ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 8014
    Quote Originally Posted by tBatt View Post
    Does anyone want some pork or a dirtbagger's Astrovan? A buddy of mine is moving across the world for a while and is trying to get rid of his pigs and his van.
    Heeeeeeeere piggy piggy piggyyyyy
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

So a little update with the pooch. She's coming around very nicely. Eating more than she was just from last week, the adjustment process is definitely still ongoing but she seems to be settling in great. She's been awesome with people, absolutely zero problems, but she is sometimes aggressive with other dogs. Whether it's a dominance thing I don't really know, but she is good when I'm walking her, all issues have been with the other guys. Maybe just coincidence. She definitely loves her exercise and outside in general, even our 3'x15' patch of grass next to the sidewalk. Try to take her running or hiking a couple times a week.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image.jpg 
Views:	532 
Size:	2.26 MB 
ID:	157837

/blog

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Adapt or die!

Edit- Happy labor day. Newport is freaking beautiful right now. So nice it's almost pleasurable to be spreadsheet monkeying just because I work outside.
    I picked the right day to blow off work and take the new driver out out of the box for some swings (a few too many) up north, damn Jay is a purdy mountain even without the white stuff! Was a bit brisk up there at 9:00 this morning, had me just staring and daydreaming for a few minutes...soon, very soon!

Happy Labor Day, be safe all!

Sweet looking pup EOB. We'll have to meet up at East Woods or somewhere else local and let the dogs run.

Quote Originally Posted by tBatt View Post
    Does anyone want some pork or a dirtbagger's Astrovan? A buddy of mine is moving across the world for a while and is trying to get rid of his pigs and his van.
    Tell me more about the pigs? Size? Type of feed? Location?

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Is this the perfect after ride refreshment?

Attachment 157836
    Does the can not say "drink from me, MF"?

But is surely the most awesome end-o-day fix.

So looking forward to the upcoming SKI SEASON!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Annual check-in.
    Wow, seven pages back before the last reference found, eluding to perhaps some kind of culmination of events. Maybe I will return to this website more often.
    90,000 Miles and a new set of tires. C'mon Hurry-Cane season & let it snow.
    Skiing made me Board

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Does the can not say "drink from me, MF"?

But is surely the most awesome end-o-day fix.

So looking forward to the upcoming SKI SEASON!
    Kimmich will not dictate how I enjoy his beer!

I'm certain several years ago, when it was much more chunky, the idea behind the can was to avoid scaring off those that couldn't take the 'floaties'.

For any folks missing the skiing, a few from hood today. Place never disappoints any month of the year -

Was able to peice together about 3300' from base of crater rock to snow terminus. Only about 10 minute dirt walk to snow.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

impressive nopostholio... how were the suncups?
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

Quote Originally Posted by Breakwater View Post
    Annual check-in.
    Wow, seven pages back before the last reference found, eluding to perhaps some kind of culmination of events. Maybe I will return to this website more often.
    90,000 Miles and a new set of tires. C'mon Hurry-Cane season & let it snow.
    have you grown a pair yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    impressive nopostholio... how were the suncups?
    Relatively small compared to previous late summer trips. Zig zag looks to be in nice shape and prob smoother than above palmer -
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Nice summer ski stoke, nph.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Only about 10 minute dirt walk to snow.
    Don't try to impress us with how rugged you are: the first half of that long snowless approach is a paved walkway!
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Quote Originally Posted by Mr brownstone View Post
    have you grown a pair yet?
    See you guys next Labor-Day I suppose.
    Skiing made me Board

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan S. View Post
    impress us with how rugged you are
    Nothing I did was remotely rugged or impressive. But saw some remnants of nice turns down from summit old chute and hogsback? (the one with the dirt arch) Tracks in place through all that steep stuff were melted off and extruded out like 4 " and really showed up nice in sun
    Last edited by NoPostholio; 08-31-2014 at 01:12 AM.

A couple buddies and I were planning a Jackson trip for spring break this year. Uvm ssc happened to have Jackson on their poll vote (awesome cause it would be cheaper)… and they made it over winter break.. God damn I wanna know who makes the decisions around there. Yay, let's go to Jhole when they'll have 30% terrain open.

Maybe the saving grace will be Squaw over spring break.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    A couple buddies and I were planning a Jackson trip for spring break this year. Uvm ssc happened to have Jackson on their poll vote (awesome cause it would be cheaper)… and they made it over winter break.. God damn I wanna know who makes the decisions around there. Yay, let's go to Jhole when they'll have 30% terrain open.

Maybe the saving grace will be Squaw over spring break.
    get involved in the ssc if you don't like the administration. outdoorsy clubs on campuses are usually really easy to get into leadership roles... otherwise stfu
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    get involved in the ssc if you don't like the administration. outdoorsy clubs on campuses are usually really easy to get into leadership roles... otherwise stfu
    FWIW I have applied each of my years here, made the call back interview but no dice after that. Not that easy when they have a few positions open from year to year and hundreds of people trying to fill them.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    FWIW I have applied each of my years here, made the call back interview but no dice after that. Not that easy when they have a few positions open from year to year and hundreds of people trying to fill them.
    Start your own club: The dirtbag club (less than 20k spending limits to qualify). You'll be exclusive for sure. Then you can plan dirtbag trips to all of the dirtbag resorts. I'd sign up.

Name:	DSC02944.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	157875

Name:	DSC02965.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	157876

Name:	DSC02969.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	157877

Name:	DSC02982.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	952.4 KB 
ID:	157878

Perfect hiking weather today.

Nice shots eob, looks like a beauty.

jgb@etree Guest
    ^^^ Hi Rawj.

This deal may work for some. For September you can buy midweek tickets for Wildcat or Attitash for $35. Once you have the tickets (pick up in person of pay an extra $20 to ship) you can give them to other people. I have used two of my tickets on the same day in the past without a problem. Tickets are good at either hill.

http://www.skiwildcat.com/wild-deals.html

Great deal!

Who are you? I am zero sir the new lobby boy, Well I have never heard of you, never laid eyes on you, who hired you?

Last edited by cat in january; 09-02-2014 at 06:36 PM.