Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

No tailgate before the TGR premiere in San Francisco this year?

Just when I'm working out plans to finally make it outside to join in for a beer or two.

See everyone on Tuesday hopefully.

https://www.tetongravity.com/films/wa....aspx?tid=1383
    https://www.facebook.com/events/310782099062148/

Not true!!! Tailgate is definitely happening at 7 PM, before the late show!!!
    Get thee to the rear parking lot, looker's left of the main entrance. We'll be there, trust me. Everyone is invited.

I have only excuses for not starting a stoke thread sooner, been slacking on TGR for a while.

We're doing this! filmtour, invite the athletes! I personally promise to save swanky California microbrew IPAs and Belgian-style ales for any of the athletes you can invite!!!

BBQ and beer is DEFINITELY HAPPENING, like it has for the last 7 years. Last year we had 40 people there???

ROLL CALL!

-schralphmacchio
    -mapleleafgillies
    -mdahlquist
    -dynosaur
    -lightranger
    -more folks not on TGR forums

I'm sure the rest of the crew will show up???!?!?!?

edits for roll call and stoke info
    Last edited by SchralphMacchio; 10-15-2013 at 08:16 PM.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Absent. But rumor has it there might be a SC show this year.

Can't make it this year.

Imbibe in my honor.

Present! bringing some good IPA!

I call shenanigans.
    No tailgate? Of course there's a tailgate.
    Will be there as usual with Otto jr and some wannabe named Sage.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Awesome. Will try and rally the boys (and Angel) and make it out there this year. Sorry to doubt you...ha.

See everyone Tuesday.

I'm in for the late show and tailgate. Will anybody be bringing a grill?
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Shit, I'm happy to jump in here post show just in case there isnt enough tailgating. I've got a big place in Fort Mason about a mile away with a fire pit, patio, BBQ outside projector and view of the bay.

Also, I've got 2 slots in my Oly Valley ski lease if there are some SF mags interested. Tuesday will be a good night to meet up and discuss.
    live the life.

I'm going to the late show and will be BBQing from 6 to 830 with some people from my ski lease. Then we are walking over to the Palace. Happy to have some mags over. I live in Fort Mason (Frankin and Bay).
    live the life.

The Bus Crew Are In

Well I live in a pokey crowded appt in Oakland...so stay away!

Me & Cinders, & Miqy, & Tini, & ShadeyLady have tix for the Late Show.
    Hope to see Hobbit too.

Sinecure? The Dad? LongShortLong? Are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by LegoSkier View Post
    ...Will anybody be bringing a girl?
    Well, I'll be bringing Cinders...is DiveGirl staying home with your YoungRipper
    Last edited by TurxSki; 10-18-2013 at 07:16 PM.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I'll be there! Cant wait!!

I'm in. Just bought tix. So are we BBQ'ing in the parking lot as usual or going to Maskinut's house?

If anyone wants to carpool from the Peninsula, PM or email me.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Can't afford not to...
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

(nevermind)

(nevermind)

If it all comes together, Miqy & me will be running with the Estrogen Posse!
    Cinders, Tini, & Shady, plus MissMinty & Gypsy who have never been to a TGR show.
    The Future is Female, yo!
    Last edited by TurxSki; 10-22-2013 at 01:05 PM.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I'm down for lot, last year Sage said that he tried but couldn't find the spot and asked to make sure he made it this year.

Looking forward to meeting the local mags. Will have some top shelf Bud Light to share.

Lot lot lot!!! Sorry maskinut, I'm sure you have a fat place but (a) it's tradition and (b) you'd rather have a horde of drunk dirtbag degenerates in a parking lot than your living room. Swing by the lot after you guys are done at your place!

Just remember to BYOS - bring your own sausage. We've got two confirmed grills so far. There should be a tiny bit of vegan stuff too but it won't be kosher (no separate grill or tongs) so bring pre-cooked food if you have dietary needs.

Also, it's been COLD in SF the last few days. Bring a for-real jacket, bundle up, and pretend you're going to a niners game. Or be prepared to freeze your wee little fingers off.

One more pro tip - expect 2x the normal traffic due to BART shutdown and excess traffic on the bridges. Leave early to head into the city!

Who is bringing the fancy beer this year? I got a Flanders red, otherwise, usual IPAs n junk.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

I'm bringing a couple extra bombers of Schubros from the Outer Rim Territories (aka me and otto parts's hood).

Drive's gonna suck. Oh well.
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Shit, forgot about Bart.
    Didn't forget the shmancy suds, some Ruination, Total Domination, and Racer 5 all ready.
    Maskinut-we'll see you if Telesomebody brings brownies again....

Chron just announced the strike's over. So that's nice.

Fair enough. I'll be trekking over with a crew from my place at 8. We will stop by and I'll try to convince some people to shotgun a beer before they get expensive inside.

P.S. Anyone looking for some 189 K2 Obsethed Skis? I've got a pair still with stickers on them. 11/12 model. Looking for something above 300.
    live the life.

Turx! I'm in. I'll bring gold medal winning beer. A rare delight from midwestern America. Two medals in two non-consecutive centuries - drink that!

Sinecure, PM inbound. I'll be coming from Shoreline area, looking to carpool.
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

I'll be on my bike. My buddy Mike will be BBQing over there too. Fired up!