Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTB Dynalook Plates

Or, alternately, jondrums, are these going to be in stock soon?

I'm going the Radical FT route, so if anyone has a pair of those (I know, everyone's mom wants them too) let me know.

Sent from a rotary phone.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

Bueller?

Sent from a rotary phone.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

In the same boat. Kicking myself for selling mine this spring. Now have some p18s and I don't want to run inserts...anyone have 2 pairs?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Bump and I sure would like some dynalooks.... jondrums?

Sent from my MB886 using TGR Forums
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I also want some, fourth in line I guess or jondrums please let us know.
    Sent via care package with protective strafe run

I have some dynalooks that I was going to sell next year, but I could probably make them available this year once the New Jesterfits/Dynadukes (or whatever they are called) become available. I will keep you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    I have some dynalooks that I was going to sell next year, but I could probably make them available this year once the New Jesterfits/Dynadukes (or whatever they are called) become available. I will keep you guys posted.
    I call third dibs on these behind swine and suprechiken LOL...

I PM'ed jon; I'll let everyone know what he says. Maybe we can keep the ball of interest rolling and add more people to this list.

I'm going to need a second set soon so I'd be in.

Looks like 6 are interested... Bumper cars for anyone else interested in upping the demand side of the supply demand equation for a run of dynalooks.
    Bunny Don't Surf

Hump day bump. Anyone else have some interest?

Count me in for a set

They are on the mill as we speak. They are held up by 2 days because I told them to run prototypes of the new MarkerFit plates. But I have a confirmed delivery date of Nov 15th, so they'll be back in stock within a few days of then. We should still be able to get you guys onto the snow in time for prime season. Somehow every year I order them too late, but I have to cut it close because I can't afford to front all the $$ until I get some sales going in the fall.

The markerfit do jester demos? If so Ill product test them.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    Somehow every year I order them too late, but I have to cut it close because I can't afford to front all the $$ until I get some sales going in the fall.
    Thanks for letting us know. Why notdo a pre-order thing to get a base level amount of money so you're not fronting the $$?
    Sent via care package with protective strafe run

Bizzump. Anyone else on the fence?

seth might hook me up with his plates, however, that might not happen and even if it does I'm toying with the idea of getting a second pair...

I'd also be down with a formal pre-order if jon needs the funds up front (in the future).

Tuesday bump.

Sent from my MB886 using TGR Forums
    Bunny Don't Surf

Due to the timing of the Markerfits, I think I'm going to have to keep my Dynalooks for one more season. I had to choose between a dynafit mount and a markerfit mount as there are two mounts already on those skis, so I'm going to wait for the Markerfits. Sorry guys.

Seth

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Dynalook bump...

I need at least 3 pairs...
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Count me in for a pre-order of at least one pair, if it gets lift off.

So at the moment I count 12 pairs total; I have no idea what jon's production run count is but I hope he's cranking out at least twice that - jump on board if you're interested. Hell maybe we'll get a group buy

Bump it up dynalooks anyone?
    Bunny Don't Surf

It's the 15th, site no up-datey. How're those looking Jon?

Bumpbumpbump
    Bunny Don't Surf