Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^pretty funny coming from an east coast maritime snowpack skier.........................
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^pretty funneh coming from a stokeless douche who doesn't even ski

that's 3 for me!

rog

from one stokeless douche to another.
    1/1=1
    #HughConwayMatters

Well, you guys still make me laugh. Facetious ftw.

Yeah, we always have depth hoar. Facet of life.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    nice avatar, jong. tree junkie out west? lulz, yer doin it wrong.

rog
    oh, you JONG'd me, and called out an avatar of actual skiing, you really got me there! you're even stupider than you let on

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    i'm a stokeless douche, i know. i have never once posted stoke on here and just like to follow rog around cuz i have NOTHING better to do.
    fify, loser

hi SheRa!

rog

Quote Originally Posted by t.odd View Post
    oh, you JONG'd me, and called out an avatar of actual skiing, you really got me there! you're even stupider than you let on
    doin it wrong, jong.

rog

doin it wrong, jong.

rog
    yeah totally, 100ish days a year is totally doing it wrong....you're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by t.odd View Post
    yeah totally, 100ish days a year is totally doing it wrong......
    WOW, HOLY MOLY, THAT'S A SHIT TON OF WRONG!!!

go ahead, get yer last word in. i'll give it to ya, jong.

rog

fify, loser

hi SheRa!

rog
    Hi rog
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Everyone should calm down and just enjoy the first snows. Whatever happens is out of our control. Weak layers will form in any snowpack.

Been working to keep the singletrack facet free all week. 100% success so far.

Yeah, a few inches won't be a problem. But even if we get a ton of early season snow that doesn't melt, getting mad at people who are stoked to go ski it will not make it go away. So act like an idiot if you want to, but the net effect will be zero except to make an idiot of yourself. Sure, it might turn into depth hoar. But freaking out when someone goes and skis it won't stop that process. Heck, where they ski will not have depth hoar because they will have scraped all the snow away!

Quote Originally Posted by the_kid View Post
    Yeah, a few inches won't be a problem. But even if we get a ton of early season snow that doesn't melt, getting mad at people who are stoked to go ski it will not make it go away. So act like an idiot if you want to, but the net effect will be zero except to make an idiot of yourself. Sure, it might turn into depth hoar. But freaking out when someone goes and skis it won't stop that process. Heck, where they ski will not have depth hoar because they will have scraped all the snow away!
    fucking JONG

rog

fucking JONG

rog
    WTF, man? Go reread my post. It was a tirade against people who freak out about how the first snowfall is so terrible and you shouldn't ski it!

WTF, man? Go reread my post. It was a tirade against people who freak out about how the first snowfall is so terrible and you shouldn't ski it!
    ya ya I got it. it was just so cereal n stuff!

rog

Holy jongness, I stepped into the wrong early season snow thread earlier today. This one is so much better.

So, wait, is it good or bad? I better just stay at the beach. You mountain folks seem angry.

more assbaggery, less practicality....

Last week's might not have been ... but this weeks will be!

But I'm trying to get a jump on the skier compaction front...

September snow sucks. Not enough to rip on skiis and too much to rip on bikes. Not to mention setup for shotty pack. I hate the shoulder season and am open for suggestions on staying occupied on days off other than booze, women, and Netflix.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

I'd say things are shaping up pretty well around here, because as we all know it's the hate that brings the snow.

"We need sometimes to escape into open solitudes, into aimlessness, into the moral holiday of running some pure hazard, in order to sharpen the edge of life, to taste hardship, and to be compelled to work desperately for a moment at no matter what. -George Santayana, The Philosophy of Travel

...it would probably bother me more if I wasn't quite so heavily sedated. -David St. Hubbins, This Is Spinal Tap

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    September snow sucks. Not enough to rip on skiis and too much to rip on bikes. Not to mention setup for shotty pack. I hate the shoulder season and am open for suggestions on staying occupied on days off other than booze, women, and Netflix.
    Don't forget furious masterbation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

it'a all one big suck!!!! then you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but before that final suck you get to suck at home, at work, and in every aspect of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and during that entire suck job you get to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to suck a blunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly suggest everyone punch themselves in the face until they feel better about this situation.

I like the "get a jump on the skier compaction" comment. does work wonders if ya do it right. lil by lil.

rog

Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    it'a all one big suck!!!! then you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but before that final suck you get to suck at home, at work, and in every aspect of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and during that entire suck job you get to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to suck a blunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your posts are by far the most stoke filled and fun to read out of anyone on this forum.

Cheers.