Western Mountaineering Meltdown Jakcet, LG, Black - SOLD

Western Mountaineering Meltdown Jakcet, LG, Black

The Meltdown is seriously one of the nicest down belay or severe cold weather jackets out there. At 17oz this thing provides serious warmth in a super light very compressible package.

WM gear in general, is hard to find at any discount let alone for less than 1/3 the price.
    Condition of the jacket is pristeen. No rips, no tears, no leaking down from the seams. The jacket has been stored properly since i've owned it and hasn't ever seen a compression sack.

List Date: 9/3/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Western Mountaineering Meltdown Jakcet, LG, Black
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

How tall are you and how does it fit?
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Killer deal. I wish WM fit me better, I would kill for one. The medium fit me great everywhere but the sleeves are too short. The large the sleeves are great but everything else fit too big, even for a belay jacket. Damn.