Winter Park/Fraser ski season rental?

Been scouring craigslist but figured maybe I could find a lead here. We're looking for a place to rent for the season that allows (old and mellow) dogs. As we'll be primarily weekend visitors, the place wouldn't see much wear and tear.

If you know of anyone with a place, let me know.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

How many bed/baths?

House or condo?

Price range?

Willing to give it up for the holidays?

I'd suggest a reverse inquiry type deal. There are a ton of people that "would probably" rent their place is you know what I mean. Also, I'm not sure on the specifics but I know the Town of WP has been cracking down on nightly rentals. They patrol craigslist and VRBO. I'm not sure how this has been effecting seasonal rentals.

2-3 beds, would prefer more than 1 bath but not required.

No more than 1500/mo, would prefer 1200 or less.

No sure on the holiday part.

We've done some of the reverse inquiry bit, probably need to do more.

What do you mean about cracking down? Are people not allowed to rent their places nightly? Or do they need some kind of license to do so?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I did some googles. Basically, all the towns in Grand County want there lodging tax, accommodation tax and business licence revenue for any rentals less than 31days. Seems like it does not apply to seasonals. I would think you are in the condo market at your price range. I'd say put an ad in the Sky Hi News. Also, find places on VRBO/Craigs and offer to give up the holidays. This is a big deal. Do you have no preference as to location? If you don't mind being in Tabernash I'm sure your options increase and you could probably get a house.

Email this guy. Parnell@parnellquinn.com. He's a local rental property manager.

http://rockies.craigslist.org/apa/3995636558.html

Says year lease but we've gotten people to change their tune. You could offer a Nov to May or 8 month and see.

My GF has a nice 2 BR place in Fraser for rent. Her HOA prohibits dogs for renters, but she thinks that she can get them to allow it.

She'll try to make some calls tonight.

Fraser Valley Housing, one of the Quinn's and not sure how they are to deal with? I'm guessing someone on here has experience or Foggy can maybe advise? Not much in paper lately, Donna at WP post office has a 4 bedroom for rent somewhere in Fraser.

seems like everyone uses craigslist now...

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Been scouring craigslist but figured maybe I could find a lead here. We're looking for a place to rent for the season that allows (old and mellow) dogs. As we'll be primarily weekend visitors, the place wouldn't see much wear and tear.

If you know of anyone with a place, let me know.
    I got some friends that found a 2 bdrm place on the bus route that allows dogs. They are looking for a couple more roommates to make t affordable. 5 month lease.

PM me if your interested

Thanks mang. But we're all couples with small kids, I'm guessing your friends aren't looking for that kind of roommate (though it makes me wonder if they stole out from under us one of the places we were scoping out ).

I can fully recommend any of the Quinn's. email Parnell if u haven't all ready.

try to live off the orange line as the brown is all fucked up now and goes way out to the rec center. also, if you find something on the west side of the tracks along Vasquez, there is a pretty fun bc run from the bottom of the Pio. 8-10 mins and you can then hoof it or catch a bus at Vasquez run condos.

best part of living in WP is throwing beer cans at gary d when he tries to sulk thru town.
    Top of the Food Chain for White Trash America