WTB - Water Skis - Cheep or Free

Have an old pair of waterskis kicking around your basement or garage that you've been wanting to unload? I'm your man!

Problem is, I learned to ski on a pair of juniors and then upgraded to a slalom ski when I got grown, so I've never actually owned a pair of adult sized skis..

I'm still happy with my single stick, but I keep having visitors up to the lake who want to ski but can't get up on one so I'm looking to add a pair of adult sized skis to the house to be used by beginners and visiting old folks who have lost their touch...

Do you have a pair sitting around that's 20-30 years old? If they float and the binding's aren't all dried up and cracked to shit than I'm all over 'em!

I would love to trade some good beer for a pair, but could be convinced to pay a bit if that's what it comes to.

Not going to pay shipping (unless its cheap and they're otherwise free), so hopefully something will pop up between Boston and N. Conway NH where I could easily pick them up...

multiple pairs of waterskis at flowing lake, tubes as well, even got a couple wakeboards. keep checking the thrift stores during the off season.
    b

Mid-winter Water Ski bumpin' it...