Steamboat bike park, worth the trip?

Looking for some new lift served. Worth an hour or 2 drive or should I head over to Trestle?

Have you ridden Trestle? Or Keystone?

Steamboat pretty much has 2 bike park trails and a few other fun random segments (Creekside) at this point. A blue that is endless braking bumps and a black that's decently challenging. If you had some other reason to come to town, sure, it's worth 3h of riding, but it doesn't compare to Trestle or Keystone at this point.

Went there last weekend and had fun, but nothing crazy. Might hit up Trestle Saturday.

Sidenote: Skiergirl, you in Steamboat? Not lift served but Ive heard the trails across town (other opposing mountain) are pretty good: true?

^ I don't live in Steamboat but rode there earlier this spring. It's true, at least what was open at the time. Super smooth and manicured singletrack, so if you need tech to be happy then you might not agree, but I had a blast.

Here's my thread from that trip with a bit more info

Yes. Emerald Mtn has a decent ton of XC. Very buff. Can do a solid 25 mile loop if you incorporate Ridge and Beall on the backside. Google Bike Town USA steamboat and you'll come up w the online maps. Rabbit Ears to the ski area is really nice trail too. RE to Buff is supposedly easier but you have to know where things are on Buff Pass or you're descending ~8 miles of road.

Next weekend is the Stinger so Emerald won't be a good bet. Enduro-X race at the mtn should be really fun too.

Awesome: thanks! Don't need techy so sounds like some great trails to checkout.

Hey all. In steamboat for the week. Does anyone know if the bike park is running lifts tomorrow. Website says weekends only in sept but its labor day so maybe its open? Are they cool with uphill traffic to hit the jumplines etc if lifts aren't carrying bikes? Cheers.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

As far as uphill traffic, you're fine if the lifts aren't running.