Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I skied the 194 devastators a bunch last season. They were mounted -.5 cm due to hole conflicts and they were perfect. Their suggested mount point is already pretty forward for the design and I wouldn't recommend moving it forward, especially at your size. I'm 6'2, 215 for comparison.
    Last edited by tenB; 07-30-2015 at 07:03 PM.

This a different ski, but I have the 196 Renegade & put my mount at 1 cm to 1.5 cm behind the recommended mounting point. I have been happy. Even on my CRJ Dynafit setup, I went a little bit below the line as well. I think 4Frnt mounting point sometimes is a little forward. I have been happy with both skis, & friends have had good things to say bout the Devastator. The Teton 4Frnt rep told me it was a beefier version of the Hoji if you want more of a inbounds/slackcountry ski, if you want more touring go with the Hoji.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

M

I picked up a pair last spring and skied them a bunch since then. Love them. Pretty much perfect ski to take out every day. Full rocker and enough width that I am very happy on a powder day, and really stable and chargey when the snow is less than fluffy. I'm 5'10" ish and on the 184s. I've heard the 194s are pretty beefy, but the 184s have been very playful despite their desire to crush things. I'll do plenty of park laps on them as well. Really the best all around ski I've been on.