Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    Got my hoody today. So fresh. I'll be wearing it on the boat all summer.
    You know you're in the right world when you are wearing hoodies in July !! Sweet
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Damn, I would have grabbed a couple of things with that discount code!
    Steve and all ^ , I will be doing some other wild crazy deals before Fall 13 jackets are coming off the line. So, stay tuned I will post up here in Gear Swap. I considered doing some stuff at retailers, but this is where the company was born, so if I'm doing silly cheap it will be for maggots.
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by angrysasquatch View Post
    Got my "item shipped" email. Posting here to give extra props for shipping USPS to Canada. It's a big deal for any Canadian who's had to bend over for UPS before.
    OK, I screwed up 2 orders out of a bunch (sorry to you 2 guys, you know who you are). However, the Canada shipment was not one of them. Although, here is the drama (start weeping violin):

I figured out why people make such a big deal of shipping to Canada. I created your postage, I was thrilled it was so easy. All computer strokes , no visiting post office and filling out customs forms....however, after postage was paid I learned I had to have Java 7 (i'm using OS X 10.6.8 which is not new enough for j7) to print said postage. I went to a copy center, a kinkos, no one had it. By the time I found it at library....usps and paypal allowed no chance to reprint or void label and I was shut out after 48 hrs. Ive shipped to Canada before and printed, but I guess it has been a while. I visited with post office GM, had to call usps 800#, then sent to paypal, got a human after prolonged period, they said they credited (I'm holding my breath as I have not seen said credit yet) and I took back to post office and hand filled out all the stuff. So,long story short...its headed your way. It was a bitch, and i have to buy a new computer or something to print from office. @#$@#% !!!! So, it is coming...just not with credentials you received in email.
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    You know you're in the right world when you are wearing hoodies in July !! Sweet
    It was too damn hot today. But I had it on this morning and bragged it up.

And no zip pockets. My shit doesn't seem to fall out though.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

glad to hear about another sale, I missed this last one.

Ah, I was wondering why the tracking number still had no info. It'll be a while still before I need a jacket

Got my jacket super fast and quality from just fondling it seems awesome! Now just need it to get cold enough to wear it. My monitor must be a bit off as I thought the blue would be a bit darker but it still looks great. Thanks for the hookup!

Sent from my HTC One X using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    glad to hear about another sale, I missed this last one.
    This. I want one of those fleeces!!!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Nice MiCol! Congrats!
    The Passion is in the Risk

^ thanks all !

Ok, I will be rolling something out this week. I'm in Den running my new seam taping machine and trying to get a guy trained up to take over for me. Right now I'm doing it. I am really excited about the Antero 2 and the yet unnamed shell that I will also be rolling out very soon that is 2 Layer and taped. i.e. waterproof breathable.

I will not be rolling out the sale till I can get back to home base to oversee all the shipping (although I did screw up a little on the July 4th shipping, but I think it all got worked out for the good)

The sale coming in next 3 days is going to be good....really good
    www.freeridesystems.com

damn, I'm on the road, at the transrockies bike race...... might miss this too.

TGR should figure out a way for users to subscribe to an "event" and be part of a PM blast, so we don't miss stuff like this. I'll be on the lookout for sure.

There is, kind of.

Up at the top toolbar, select "thread tools" then "subscribe to thread" and get an instant email when the thread has new activity. If MiCol posts the sale in this thread, you'll know about it.

I have an older CFS jacket which is really nice. I think I'll trade it in this year for a fresh one, though I need another jacket like a hole in my head.

Woah!

::taps foot patiently for 3 days::
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    damn, I'm on the road, at the transrockies bike race...... might miss this too.
    I've got your back.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Here it is...

stay tuned for next time
    Last edited by MiCol; 07-30-2013 at 12:02 AM.
    www.freeridesystems.com

SOLDSOLDSOLD!!!!
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Done! Awesome deal!

Bam, thanks mang!

Sweet deal, been meaning to pickup some pants.

^^^Thanks all !
    Here are the size break downs on pants I have left. I will try to get the shorts exact measurements later this evening or tomorrow.

Prospect Pants Standards (only have Sand color left)
    Prewashed Preshrunk, these will give a little in waist hips legs
    when you wear them from where the shrinkage compressed things.

use a measuring tape on yourself or other pants you own

Size 32 Waist
    Actual waist from inside buttonhole to button stem 33"
    Around Hips at bottom of fly 42" or flat across front 21"
    Leg width at crotch 28" or flat across front 14"
    Rise (top of waist front to end of crotch) 13"
    bottom of cuff 8 3/4"" x 2 = 17.5"

Size 34 Waist
    Actual waist from inside buttonhole to button stem 35"
    Around Hips at bottom of fly 44" or flat across front 22"
    Leg width at crotch 29" or flat across front 14.5"
    Rise (top of waist front to end of crotch) 13"
    bottom of cuff 9" x 2 = 18"

Size 36 Waist
    Actual waist from inside buttonhole to button stem 37"
    Around Hips at bottom of fly 46" or flat across front 23"
    Leg width at crotch 30" or flat across front 15"
    Rise (top of waist top to end of crotch) 14"
    bottom of cuff 9.5" x 2 = 19"
    Last edited by MiCol; 07-27-2013 at 04:47 PM.
    www.freeridesystems.com

I ordered some pants and a hoodie, thanks! I based my hoodie size on the info in this thread, I'm 5'9" & 180# and went for medium. I based my pants size based on previous info and the pants I already have from you. I am usually a 34-30, but last time ordered 36-30, which were good in the waist but a little short (wearable but short) so this time went with 36-32. Hope I got it all right.

Edit: if you have changed the sizing or otherwise think I ordered wrong, let me know. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Danno; 07-27-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I ordered some pants and a hoodie, thanks! I based my hoodie size on the info in this thread, I'm 5'9" & 180# and went for medium. I based my pants size based on previous info and the pants I already have from you. I am usually a 34-30, but last time ordered 36-30, which were good in the waist but a little short (wearable but short) so this time went with 36-32. Hope I got it all right.

Edit: if you have changed the sizing or otherwise think I ordered wrong, let me know. Thanks again!
    Are the other pants with pockets on the outside?
    If so, I believe you can easily get by with the 36x30. However, if you like pants long that bunch up
    at bottom then we should go 36x32. But, knowing if they are pockets outside (classics) will help me make determination. And, tell me how you like to wear them (e.g. a break in the leg, or piled up above shoe)

I would look at your order history, but I don't have those kind of fancy reporting features from my ecommerce platform yet (maybe one day...I dream about it)
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    Are the other pants with pockets on the outside?
    If so, I believe you can easily get by with the 36x30. However, if you like pants long that bunch up
    at bottom then we should go 36x32. But, knowing if they are pockets outside (classics) will help me make determination. And, tell me how you like to wear them (e.g. a break in the leg, or piled up above shoe)

I would look at your order history, but I don't have those kind of fancy reporting features from my ecommerce platform yet (maybe one day...I dream about it)
    Hey, thanks for checking. Yeah, I think the other pants have pockets on the outside, look more like cargo pants than the ones you have currently listed. I don't like my pants particularly long (I hate if they drag on the ground and get frayed at the bottom), it's just that the ones I have are a little on the short side. if the "30" is a little longer now, than I guess that would work. I'm a 30 in every pair of jeans I have ever had.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Hey, thanks for checking. Yeah, I think the other pants have pockets on the outside, look more like cargo pants than the ones you have currently listed. I don't like my pants particularly long (I hate if they drag on the ground and get frayed at the bottom), it's just that the ones I have are a little on the short side. if the "30" is a little longer now, than I guess that would work. I'm a 30 in every pair of jeans I have ever had.
    The 30's are longer now. So, lets switch you to that length. I will make notes to order and ship corrected pair. thanks

And to all, remember this insane sale ends tonight right before midnight. I don't think anything like this will happen again, so grab it up while its here !
    www.freeridesystems.com