Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Blowout !! 70% OFF Everything Freeride Systems & Prospect Pants

stay tuned...

[
    Last edited by MiCol; 07-30-2013 at 12:03 AM.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Don't need anything, but why not?

Is the sizing similar on the fleece hoody as the jackets? My XL jacket is much bigger than I'd want a hoody.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Damn you...my bank account is taking a beating with all the incredible deals I'm finding in the off-season...going broke saving money! In for the Shavano.

Thanks all! I know...this is the lowest price I have ever offered.. reason: I've got to pay for my production for Fall 13 and I borrow no money nor have any credit lines. The price on jackets is less than my cost for making them. but I will average back against new production

sizing answer is...
    I am 6'1 and 204 , my waist is 36, my chest with measuring tape is 41" and I can almost wear a medium. But best fit and extra comfort room on hoodie is a large for me.
    Jed get Large

there is some exciting news coming for freeride systems. I will announce soon. but i will tell you that i am supplying ONE of the major television NEWS (yes: NBC, ABC, CBS) networks with both rain and winter jackets for all worldwide, national, and local reporters.....this is especially cool because freeride systems was launched on this forum originally making webbing ski snowboard carry systems for side, slack, hike to, yo yo country (hence the name freeride systems). A maggot company will gain a worldwide audience in the next 4-6 months....thanks to this forum and the maggots and the talent sewing for me. I thank all !!!! i was a member before a spammer...this company developed by maggot imput for maggots

ps: i have no real knowledge of where this will take the company or what the end result will be. i have been in Manhattan in last few weeks to finalize the deal and I have to say it is exciting...company by maggots, for maggots, can be worn anywhere by anyone
    Last edited by MiCol; 07-04-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    www.freeridesystems.com

Way cool MiCol...nice to see a company based in the US of A make it...like the indie ski companies, and craft breweries, this is good shit for our country. Congrats to you!

Can't pass on deals that good. Probably don't need another ski jacket but I could use one for knocking around town and the occasional day on the skin track. Any recommendations?

Edit to add I'd be a medium. So its between the Fremont and shavano. Advantages/disadvantages between the gortex and non gortex versions of the Fremont?

Sent from my HTC One X using TGR Forums

I'm 5 ft 9 and 164. Would you suggest a small or medium in the Fremont?

Hell of a deal, new touring shell on the way

I'll be wearing your hoody on the boat all summer. I'll pimp the hell out of it to 6 people a day.

Thanks again all, sorry I fell asleep early plugged into netflix. if anyone needs to tweak a size just pm me or email. if you held off because I didnt answer, email or pm me and I will take care of you.

mcollins@freeridesystems.com
    www.freeridesystems.com

fleece hoodie not on silly 75% off sale?

^ no only 50% off , i left that code open and still available for maggots until at some point soon I will end it..

It makes fleece hoodie i will be peddling for $100+ later this fall something like $69, barely covers fabric and labor.

I could have made it really cheap looking like resort type swag and used some fake fleece and been able to sell for $30 bucks but I have standards and this is quality craftsmanship and fabric made from Polartec in Mass., USA
    www.freeridesystems.com

Picked up a fleece hoodie, I've been eyeing them for a while - thanks a ton for the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by SlugInfinite View Post
    Picked up a fleece hoodie, I've been eyeing them for a while - thanks a ton for the sale!
    You're welcome. Thank you for your support!

btw: With regard to all orders: Most everything is shipping out today. If you got seam taping, that will take till Monday. thanks
    www.freeridesystems.com

Ordered as well, need another jacket like I need a hole in my head but I'm pumped to sport a Colorado made product! Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One X using TGR Forums

Got my "item shipped" email. Posting here to give extra props for shipping USPS to Canada. It's a big deal for any Canadian who's had to bend over for UPS before.

Really like the look/specs of the fleece, and am needing a new fleece. Do the two exterior hand pockets not have zippers? Can't tell for sure from the pics. I see the note about the interior pockets not having zippers - which is good/makes sense. I do need zippers on the outside pockets.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Damn, sick deal for those that got in. Awesome!
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

FKNA, Mikey!

Got my hoody today. So fresh. I'll be wearing it on the boat all summer.

Sonofabitch, how did I miss this?
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Damn, I would have grabbed a couple of things with that discount code!

So, do the exterior pockets on the fleece hoody have zips?

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    Got my hoody today. So fresh. I'll be wearing it on the boat all summer.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Quote Originally Posted by spthomson View Post
    Really like the look/specs of the fleece, and am needing a new fleece. Do the two exterior hand pockets not have zippers? Can't tell for sure from the pics. I see the note about the interior pockets not having zippers - which is good/makes sense. I do need zippers on the outside pockets.
    sorry, I was awol in factory for last few days. burned out the heat element in my new seam taping machine cause it is new to me and I did dumb thing...anyway....back up and running now.

No, this only has ribbing for outside pockets and not zippers...Now I may be sewing these again come fall and I might do one just for you with zips...
    www.freeridesystems.com