Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TB-500

TB-500

Anyone try it?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Well after a few days of research reading other peoples logs and asking question I have ordered my first two weeks worth of supplies. I'll use this thread to track my use. The price is not that bad and there seems to be no side effects, and I have nothing else to do anyway. My wife took the dog for a run and my child is floating down the Pemmi. Im playing xbox on this super nice day.

TB-500 is a peptide like HGH but much easier to get and way cheaper and focused on repair. I'll do a 6 week cycle something like this weekly injections (SubQ once a week):

Wk1 - 6mg
    Wk2 - 4mg
    Wk3 - 4mg
    Wk4 - 2mg
    Wk5 - 2mg
    Wk6 - 2mg

then maintenance of 2mg until I feel 90%ish.

Here is a pretty good write up note Bryan is a workes for a company that sells tb 500, but his explanation is written well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Hilderbrand
    ThymosinBeta 4 in layman?s terms means repair and recovery faster than ever imaginable. Originally developed for repair and recovery in equine racing, the application soon reached the bovine world in the form of rodeo competition and shortly thereafter, humans began ?researching? the product in human tissue repair and regeneration. Scientifically, there is no human research available as it is not available for human use. Anecdotally however, citations and observations by experienced chemically enhanced athletes around the world are singing its praises.

In the not so distant past and even now, athletes looking for an edge tended to look toward Growth Factors such as Growth Hormone and the anabolic steroid Nandrolone (19-Nortestosterone) or more commonly known as Deca Durabolin, two well known and successful connective tissue repair properties. However, for most, Growth Hormone is priced a bit too high and can take longer than most are willing to wait for quality repair. While Deca as it is commonly known in weight training circles, has shown very effective connective tissue repair rates in laboratory experimentation as well as internet tales of heroic proportions.

As science advances, so to are the understandings of the human genome and its subsidiary substrates. Understanding not only chemical reaction, but up and down regulation of properties based on variances that have millions of potentials, I find it truly amazing how new chemicals are created.

What is ThymosinBeta 4? Tβ4, a unique polypeptide of 43 amino acids was originally isolated in 1981 from the thymus gland and is a potent mediator of cell migration and differentiation. Tβ4 is different from other repair factors, such as growth factors, in that it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration which enables it to travel long distances through tissues. 1.

One of the key things to understand is that this is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring peptide already present in every human. The primary action of the peptide is its ability to regulate the protein Actin, which is one of the most important building blocks of cell structure. Actin represents roughly 10% of all proteins in the structure of a cells entire genetic makeup.

One of TB500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein, Actin, a vital component of cell structure and movement. Of the thousands of proteins present in cells, Actin represents up to 10% of the total proteins which therefore plays a major role in the genetic makeup of the cell. The action of TB500 on Actin is its ability to bind with and push further into tissues than any other repair agent like it before.

What does that mean for all of those horses and cattle? Simply TB500 promotes healing and reduces inflammatory markers in all types of tissues (soft, connective and organ) as well as speeding recovery time of muscle fibers and cells.

Anecdotal references abound around internet forums geared towards chemically enhanced athletes as well as that of trainers for the equine and bovine trades. Some report using TB500 pre-operatively in joints to speed the healing process and return to work and training in a much faster time. Others are using it in micro-dosing throughout the day over a few weeks and claim to be back faster than their doctors expected. Still others are using very large doses to try and obtain that rapid healing process and claim it is the greatest thing they have ever used.

There are very few claims of TB500 not working. However, of those that are making those claims, come from suspect peptide research companies who are under selling their rivals at rates that make no sense. The cost for this product is very reasonable, especially considering the return on investment to be made by getting back to the gym, the track or the rodeo faster and better than before.

Look for TB500 and other peptide products for your research at the finest USA made peptide company Osta-Gain at Osta-Gain.
    more info
    http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trials...ta-4-2462.html

http://www.drugs.com/clinical_trials...roke-8946.html

http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v1.../5603241a.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thymosin_beta

http://cpmcnet.columbia.edu/dept/cs/...d_healing.html
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 07-11-2013 at 05:31 AM. Reason: change protocol
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I don't know man, you are injecting a peptide purchased over the web that is marked "not for human use". Probably will help the acute injury but there is a reason they require clinical trials for this stuff. Pretty sure 99.99% of Dr.'s would say this is a bad idea.

My gear all arrived yesterday. 5 2mg vials and 30ml of bacwater. The hard part is going to be sticking myself, I hate needles.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    My gear all arrived yesterday. 5 2mg vials and 30ml of bacwater. The hard part is going to be sticking myself, I hate needles.
    A bunch of the marketing material on this stuff said it grew muscle and increased endurance?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using TGR Forums

No its not for muscle growth.
    TB 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing.
    Refs:
    *Philp D, Kleinman HK (April 2010). "Animal studies with thymosin beta, a multifunctional tissue repair and regeneration peptide". Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1194: 81–6. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05479.x. PMID 20536453
    *Riley PR, Smart N (December 2009). "Thymosin beta4 induces epicardium-derived neovascularization in the adult heart". Biochem. Soc. Trans. 37 (Pt 6): 1218–20. doi:10.1042/BST0371218. PMID 19909250
    *oung JD, Lawrence AJ, MacLean AG, et al. (December 1999). "Thymosin beta 4 sulfoxide is an anti-inflammatory agent generated by monocytes in the presence of glucocorticoids". Nat. Med. 5 (12): 1424–7. doi:10.1038/71002. PMID 10581087
    *Thymosin ***946;4 Is Cardioprotective after Myocardial Infarction DEEPAK SRIVASTAVA1, ANKUR SAXENA2, J. MICHAEL DIMAIO3, ILDIKO BOCK-MARQUETTE3 Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007DOI: 10.1196/annals.1415.04
    *The ***946;-thymosins: Intracellular and extracellular activities of a versatile actin binding protein family Hans Georg Mannherz1,2,*, Ewald Hannappel3Ar ticle first published online: 29 APR 2009DOI: 10.1002/cm.20371
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I started the research last night with 3 subq injections around the belly button area, at 2mg per injection for a total of 6mg. I'm using 6mg because the tb500 comes in 2mg bottles. I reconstitued the tb500 with just a bit under 1cc of Bacteriostatic Water.
    I'm kind of sloppy with alcohol wipes and cotton balls all over the place. I used one pin twice not sure if that's ok or not. I'm also going to have to check when the best time of day is for usage. I woke up with no noticeable differences as expected. The injection sites looked and feel fine.

Edit to add as I sit here at my desk I feel like my back is a bit more sore then usual as if I worked out yesterday. I know the tb500 takes 3-5 weeks to kick in.
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 07-10-2013 at 08:12 AM.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Let me know how it goes! Though pain free, my torn rc and bicep tendon could stand to grow something more to keep it injury resistant.

Day two nothing new to report except I had a bit of a stomach ache yesterday and felt kind of sick. It went away after going home and eating some food. Might be due to me eating less not working out 2 -3 times a day.

I still take 5mg of Creatine everyday as well as drink at least 1 gallon of water. I take BCAAs and Levothyroxine @ 50mcg as prescribed by the Dr.

Oh I also have been rubbing st johns wart on my back.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Glad to hear you went with the st john's wort oil, dude.
    It's the long term cure. Now find a good orthobionomist and feel good again.
    I just got a session and feel so much better.

markeing material touting anabolics as heroic
    3 rats wound healing in an investigative journal
    all studies funded by a drug company
    angiogenesis... cancer ring a bell
    sketchy at best......

for ur sake be careful...just sayin'
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

I had labs done about 1 month ago all came back good except for my test was on the low end of the range. Having labs done again today. Also week 2 4mg 2 subq injections.

On a side note looks like tb 500 is banned in the cycle world. Guess I should check the cycle forums / blogs they always find this stuff before anyone.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Really, your testosterone was low compared to your age group or compared to previous tests? I'm shocked that you would be lower than the population. I remember hearing the authors of Engineering the Alpha talk about how to naturally increase your testosterone. From what I remember it was workout, have lots of sex, eat healthy, and sleep 8 hrs.

How's the back doing? You start pt yet?
    Last edited by neufox47; 07-18-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Sorry I have not updated this log. I had procedure done on my back last Tuesday and have been on the couch with my meds. The last 2 injections (the day before back operation) went ok. The first one hurt and bleed a little bit, then the area bruised. Later today will be one injection @2mg.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Two days ago I did a 2mg injection. No noticeable changes. I'm having some lab work done tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

2mg last night, I think I'm starting to feel better. I can't tell if its the TB500 or time because I have never had a microscopic discectomy before. I found a less expensive supplier its 5mg for $30 instead of 2mg for $40 so I'm going to switch to 5mg for next week then every other week until I feel 95%ish. The Dr did say the incision was healing much better then he had seen before maybe it has something to do with the TB500?
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 08-16-2013 at 07:08 AM.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I missed this week due to the new supplier being bogus. Im still up to 5mgs with yet another supplier this stuff has already shipped and will arrive on Monday.

I had back surgery a little over 4 weeks ago and I now feel great no pain at all. I ready to go but Im going to give it the whole 6 weeks, listen to the PT folks and Dr. My PT person can't believe how quickly I have recovered.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post

I had back surgery a little over 4 weeks ago and I now feel great no pain at all. I ready to go but Im going to give it the whole 6 weeks, listen to the PT folks and Dr. My PT person can't believe how quickly I have recovered.
    couldn't that have a lot to do with all the training and conditioning you were doing pre-surgery?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Stoked to hear u r doing so well. That is great.

What was your doctors opinion of tb500?

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post

What was your doctors opinion of tb500?
    He has never heard of it. He asked me for some links with info, we'll see what he says the next time I see him.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    couldn't that have a lot to do with all the training and conditioning you were doing pre-surgery?
    It might its hard to tell. I don't think I do/did much more then anyone else who enjoys activities like skiing, running, mtn biking.... Maybe you are right and my perception of conditioning/training is skewed based on the people I'm around like TGR folks or other ultra runners and crossfitters.
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 08-19-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

5mg Sunday, the injection site was sore for about an hour. I am only using about a qtr of the bac water because I hate having a needle in me so I can get it out quicker with less fluid to inject. I seem to be doing great, the pt people said today I could go back the the gym with some restrictions.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I hope they are giving Gronk some of this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I hope they are giving Gronk some of this shit.

He was seen practicing today.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I stopped research about 3 weeks ago and have had a few flair ups in the last two weeks. Im guessing if I go to twice a month the flair ups will stop. Also now I get sore from workouts but when I was a weekly injection cycle I did not. IDK if it has to do with the anti inflammatory properties or the activation of progenitor cells.

I also never noted that on three occasions 3 - 5 mins after injection I felt nauseous and some intense sweating. I had to lay down and change the bed and my clothes. My wife was worried when we could see the sweat pouring out of the backs of my hands. These episodes never lasted more then 20 mins, and were followed by the feeling of extreme hunger. I can't figure out why it happened only the few times and not every time.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com