Orphan Black on BBC America

Anyone watching this? I am on episode 5, and I am digging it.

Apologies Warthog - should have used the search function first. Carry on...

Love it. That actress is phenominal. I am in lurve with her. The real question is- who is your favorite clone? I am a big fan of Allison (soccer mom). Felix is a riot to boot- "I don't leave prints when I burgle."

I'm through episode 4 now. If that one didn't originally air on Halloween it should have - man was that creepy!

Soccer mom is cool, but Cosima (brainy dreadlocks) is the one I keep wanting to know more about.

No worries about the other thread. I was starting to think maybe the show was only on my TV, or my head.
    This is a must see for any good TGR nerd out there.

Quote Originally Posted by boarddad View Post
    but Cosima (brainy dreadlocks) is the one I keep wanting to know more about.
    You are not her type, trust me.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Loved it. Great end to the series.

Like it, plan to continue watching. I like soccer mom too...

Bump because the show is coming back and it's so awesome.

Question for those who are keeping up;
    When Cosima's keeper chick rifles through her stuff after she goes out for post-sex Eskimo Pies (who knew that was a thing?), she finds the chart with all of the known clones, plus Kira. Does Cosima not know about Alison's kids?

Seriously, Netflix if you have't seen it. You are really missing a great show.

I catch promos in between Top Gear episodes and despite all the hype, the acting seems atrocious. Am I wrong, or am I right, but the show is still engrossing simply because of the story line?

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    I catch promos in between Top Gear episodes and despite all the hype, the acting seems atrocious. Am I wrong, or am I right, but the show is still engrossing simply because of the story line?
    The acting ability of the one women who plays all the main characters is what people are talking about. I seriously thought it was at least twins if not triplets playing all those roles when I first watched it. The rest of the actors are pretty meh.

Quote Originally Posted by mcsquared View Post
    The acting ability of the one women who plays all the main characters is what people are talking about. I seriously thought it was at least twins if not triplets playing all those roles when I first watched it. The rest of the actors are pretty meh.
    Welp, it looks like the BBC may be good for two things now. I think they average one good show per channel.

And no Brit, Sunset Beach was not good.