Looking for someone to fill a spare bedroom in our house. Right now it's the owner and myself and we're looking for a third person. It's a four bedroom (we leave one room as a spare) about 3 minutes off I-80. Total ski, bike, gear house; we also have a garden. Nice furnished room (estimated 12 x 10) connected to the bathroom (which you'd share with me) - however, my room is in the basement. For the summer would be ok, the longer you stay the better though. We have two dogs, if you have a dog that's cool too. 40 minutes to Snowbird, 10 minutes to the 215/80 interchange, 20 minutes to PC, 20-25 minutes to downtown SLC.

Things we don't want: Stupid bro brah's, people who work nights and sleep during the day, people who don't like bikes, skis, and fair warning, guns; and while we enjoy beer and whiskey quite a lot this is not a party house. We had a couple before, it wasn't ideal because he worked nights and she was... er, not the sharpest tool in the shed, but we'd consider another couple if you're super cool. No real age restriction but we'd prefer 25 and older (I'm almost 30, he's 33).

$500/month all utilities included/single, $750/couple

Perks if you live here: You have a biking partner/someone to shuttle trails with nearly every day. You're automatically invited to roadtrip to Whistler with me in July. There are sick trails all over the damn place. You can tour nearly out the back door in the winter. There is NO INVERSION. You're pretty much right in between PC and SLC.