Replacing nose & tail clips for Atomic Poacher splitboard

I went out for my first backcountry experience with my friend's son's splitboard, an Atomic Poacher from a few years ago, this past Sunday. Unknowingly, I didn't lock the nose and tail clips into my bindings while skinning up Copper Mountain in ID and they ultimately fell out. We couldn't find them after back-tracking for 30 or so minutes. I've called all the local shops that carry Atomic including where it was purchased and they all say Atomic stopped distributing splitboards to the US a few years ago. Does anyone know where I can find 2 of these replacement clips? I'm able to zip-tie the nose and tail of the board together for extra stability going down, but it's clearly a PITA to do that each time (zip-tie, ride, cut, skin, repeat...) and be without binding risers for skinning back up, as they are dual-purpose. I've tried eBay, but the only one for sale at the moment is a splitboard deck (no bindings) for $200-some and I really just want the 2 small parts.

Thanks,
    Jesse

Hey man,

I've got the same problem here, lost one of the climb assists and I'm desperate to find another one. Been looking around the place for an hour still couldn't find anything. Let me know what you did. I have also sent and e-mail to Atomic website but the odds to get a response from them are not high.

Thanks,
    Sil

have you looked into changing to the standard voile whale clips, might require new holes but shouldnt be a big deal in the tip and tail. I built my own out of some carbon sheet, aluminum would work too.

I'm not really good at building stuff. Plus I still need it to work as a climb assist. I either buy it or make it myself. The part has a few bendings on the sides and a 2inch cylinder attached to it. Also another separate piece metal acts a grab to it and it's somewhat of a mobile part. It is not an easy task.

Quote Originally Posted by Silviu View Post
    Hey man,

I've got the same problem here, lost one of the climb assists and I'm desperate to find another one. Been looking around the place for an hour still couldn't find anything. Let me know what you did. I have also sent and e-mail to Atomic website but the odds to get a response from them are not high.

Thanks,
    Sil
    I ended up finding the last 2 clips at a shop in SLC; I got ahold of them by phone and the guy was so nice. He shipped them up to me and all I had to do was pay for shipping. I got VERY lucky with finding them. I actually just bought an Atomic Poacher board of my own - it had been stolen 2 years ago from a local shop and just returned from police impound. I got it for a steal, pun intended - $550 for the board, bindings, and skins! I'm being super careful making sure they're attached each time before I start skinning up this season. I'm not going through this again; I feel as though I won't be so lucky next time. Atomic never got back to my email attempts. I called around to a bunch of western US ski shops to no avail, also, before I found the SLC shop that had extras.

Hope you can figure something out. Good luck!

- Jesse

Yet another victim here. Didn't lock the riser into the binding and lost it while testing on a golf course near my house. Spent a couple hours looking around, no dice. Going to call some shops today; plan B is to buy a metal detector on Amazon.

Any advice (e.g. shop recommendations) would be much appreciated!