Park City mtn bike trails

I am looking to find out how much of Park city trails are good to go. Any local knowledge or web sites that can clue me in??? thanks for your help.....................

Some of Jeremy Ranch is doable, still muddy most areas though.
    Conditions:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...mc&hl=en&gid=0

Corner Canyon down in the valley/Draper sounds like it is good to go now:
    http://www.cornercanyontrails.com/trail-openclosed/

Not much is rideable in PC except some of glenwild and maybe round valley.

flying dog is open.

Quote Originally Posted by telehacker View Post
    I am looking to find out how much of Park city trails are good to go. Any local knowledge or web sites that can clue me in??? thanks for your help.....................
    That is pretty much it. Even low end of Tour De Suds is still under snow. I've heard some of the stuff over in Heber is open.

If your coming from far away, call White Pine and they sould have some ideas.

Yeah, I live in PC and can tell you it's not quite bike season up here yet unfortunately. If we get another couple weeks of warm temps like we currently have it will be a big help for Round Valley, but I'm guessing at least another month before you can think about the DV/PCMR trail system. My office window looks out on Lost Prospector and you can still see small patches of snow through the trees. Some of the really mellow Round Valley trails closer to 40 are apparently good to go, but it's not worth coming up to PC just to ride those (however if you're into the gravity scene at all, Trailside Park is now open and lookin good).

Last weekend I just went down to Salt Lake and rode the Bonneville Shoreline Trail which is in excellent shape. Bottom line if you're stuck in PC and can't get anywhere, there are a couple options open right now but if you have the ability to drive then just go to SLC.

Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    Despite what your spreed sheet says, it seemed open as I rode it each of the last 4 days? At least the portion from glen wilde to Jeremy and the down hill to cobblestone. I don't know all of the trail names and have never cared, but I could swear all of those little posts say flying dog. There are no closure signs and there is dry trail on that full loop.
    Last edited by Canada1; 04-30-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: To disclose my lack of knowledge.

Pretty sure what you're referring to is known as the Glenwild loop. I could be wrong but I don't think flying dog is open yet. As the spreadsheet says, Glenwild is open but muddy in spots. That spreadsheet is usually up to date. Just trying to provide correct information.

edit: just heard from a co-worker that there is still feet of snow up on Flying Dog so you are definitely referring to Glenwild.
    Last edited by dfinn; 05-01-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    At least the portion from glen wilde to Jeremy and the down hill to cobblestone.
    The top of Cobblestone or the bottom? If you mean the bottom, and you descended there from the open peak where you can see I-80 and the Oly park, then dfinn is right and you just rode the Glenwild loop. Most of the signs on the Glenwild loop say Flying Dog on them, but they're just there to direct you to Flying Dog.

Road 24/7 and preserve connector to cobblestone is excellent right now. I'm sure the north end of flying dog in the aspens is still snowy/way wet.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear