tibia plateau fracture and surgery.

I broke my tibia plateau in a car accident on Feb 12 2013. Also broke my heel cut tendons in my hand etc etc.... I had a plate and 12 screws put in my tibia. And I was wondering how long it will take me to recover

Wrong forum, jongy jong dong Hong! This belongs in the Gimp medical advice forum. Good luck.
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Wrong forum or not, I did see a long thread somewhere on this site dealing with this issue but here is where I'm now directed. I had the same situation when a car hit me while I was riding a bike, with a tib-fib plateau fracture requiring surgery, plate, rod and screws, and had a fractured pelvis as well as nerve damage. Answer: a LONG time. I could bear weight two and half months from surgery, and have been walking without crutches or cane since about the 4 month mark. Snow shoeing at 5 1/2 months, and now back to riding a bike at 6. But still limping some, and no one tells you about the aching, waking in the night from pain, long-term swelling, back issues from imbalance, weak ankle and sore arch, etc. I'm curious about your recovery since it's now been awhile. This injury is not for wusses!

::came in for laughs::

::leaves disappointed::
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

in the chance that both posts are legit and you're both actually injured, I'll throw you a bone. The forum here that you want is "Gimp Central". Don't post this stuff in this forum.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy