Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FS: New MOMENT BIBBY PRO sz 184

I just bought these skis a month ago from Moment and now I have changed my mind about adding sz 184 to my quiver since I already have the BIBBY PRO in 190. These skis have never been used; they are brand new. I paid $520 including shipping for them and I'm willing to sell these for $460 shipped since I have opened the plastic wrap around the skis when I first received the skis.

DC is looking for these.... A couple posts down.
    "Dad, I can huck that"

Thanks sd. Good looking out

Sent from my SGH-T889 using TGR Forums

Bengate.com is out of sz 184. If you gonna make fucked up low-ball offers, don't bother messaging me...

"Fucked up lowball offers"? Lol reputable online retailers are selling them for those prices, so idk how they're "fucked up low ball offers" when your a mag and they're a retailer. All You guys interested in 184s can get Moment factory to match the price of bentgate (429$) instead of buying/overpaying from this dbag...

Price police,your under arrest.
    Last edited by vailszendrei; 04-13-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Get a life loser. No one asked for your opinion. I'll doubt there is any site that is selling them for $350 shipped. And that'sthe offer i was referring to, you low life.
    They'll match the price as long as the other site has that particular size

Quote Originally Posted by Dkla52 View Post
    I paid $520 including shipping for them
    Dood,

What you paid is not relevant to current market price, just like in stock trading.

What is relevant is that some new ones have sold recently for $429 shipped. So likely that is gonna be where you have to go. Or keep em.

Anyway, putting stuff for sale up here you are going to get the lowball offers. My best one was a guy offering me $150 shipped for my PB&Js. He kept emailing me. I just don't respond to the lowballers.

K

Kc I totally agree with you. I wouldn't have even minded if he offered $400. But $350 for nip Bibby, I thought the guy was on crack.
    But after reading your reply ($150 for pb&j) it seems like that's just the norm here

How you liking pb&j? Are they truly the narrower bibby?

Ya the 182cm PB&J is just like a narrower bibby. Little bit softer. Complemented my 184cm Bibbys well.

Though the PB&J does ski a bit short mainly due to its more centered mounting point. I think I mounted at -4.25cm (+0.5cm from rec), and recommended is approx. -4.75cm or so? It would have been better mounted -1.25 at -6 like the Bibbys.

K

Get a life loser. No one asked for your opinion. I'll doubt there is any site that is selling them for $350 shipped. And that'sthe offer i was referring to, you low life.
    They'll match the price as long as the other site has that particular size

Woahhh there man, just trying to help other people out. Noone asked my opinion?, sorry I didnt know this was a private forum. Its called price policing, people do it all the time and its a positive thing about this forum, and all I was saying is noone should buy your skis for over 429$ shipped as in the prices from bentgate, and now moment factory. Im a low life, because Im trying to help people out...Get real. You go "bentgate is out of the 184. Dont make fucked up lowball offers", clearly it was rightly assumed that you were just being a dbag, and just sayin no to people about matching bentgates price. You didnt say anything about 350$ and you're right thats F'd up lowball offer, so Im sorry for calling you a Dbag, and maybe i deserved that. but Like i said, It looked like you were saying no to match bentgates price cuz theyre out of 184s....

And if you cant handle a price police, dont sell on here. Noone has to ask for an opinion on whether your charging too much or not, its PRICE POLICING. Its not a matter of me getting a life, or being a low life for helping others pay reasonable prices, It's what this gear trade forum is for. No jipping. Go to epicski if you want to charge higher than the minimum online retailer price.

I think I gotta get the 182 belofante then. I need something a bit stiffer than the bibby. But no complaint though, I fuckin love the 190 Bibby

Last edited by Dkla52; 04-14-2013 at 02:45 PM.

I'll do $400 shipped UPS Ground

Fuck, must resist...

OP, after you get the sand out of your vagina, read this before you try selling shit on here
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...SELL-READ-THIS

What the fuck is your point?

Pretty sure you'd understand his point if you read the link.

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    With Gear Swap being a mockery at times, the angery one thought this was necessary...

This place probably the BEST place to sell or buy ski gear on the internet. Good ski gear that is. But there are rules. Rules that if you don't follow, the collective will eat you alive.

Here's a few.

-The Commish said it best, "If you're trying to sell gear here, don't expect to get market prices...unless you're willing to trade gonzo for a router. The standard maggot/minion pricing paradigm is:

50% of current online price (not MSRP)

-10% per year old
    -10% per times drilled, per core shot, per delam...etc
    -10% per marker binding attatched
    +10-30% for Rare/High-demand item
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

OP. Unless you are desperate for the money, relax, stop being such a sensitive JONG, and post this again in october when I'm pretty sure a pair of NIP plastic Bibby's will sell in a day at around 400, with little to no price police drama. Or you know just continue to tell everyone to go fuck themselves, which is also entertaining, even if it's hurting your chances.

Auvgeek, When everyone followed that guideline, I'll do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Shu Shu View Post
    OP. Unless you are desperate for the money, relax, stop being such a sensitive JONG, and post this again in october when I'm pretty sure a pair of NIP plastic Bibby's will sell in a day at around 400, with little to no price police drama. Or you know just continue to tell everyone to go fuck themselves, which is also entertaining, even if it's hurting your chances.
    Alright do you feel important about urself now? Ya I didn't think so. Get a life!. ... And fyi I'll do whatever the fuck I want

Alright do you feel important about urself now? Ya I didn't think so. Get a life!. ... And fyi I'll do whatever the fuck I want
    Dood,

This is so entertaining. Are you wound really really tight or just insane? At first I thought you were wound tight, but I am leaning to insane now.

You've made 10 posts here trying to sell some skis. And in 4 of the posts you are basically telling people to F' off. Really good sales tactics.

I have dealt with Shu Shu, very easy to deal with and a helpful guy. His advice was bang on I thought.

Good luck!

K

I believe it's time for a little anger management.

Hahaha ski has been sold. This is entertaining. Price obviously was fair and I stand by comments.

^^^Good for you. You are still a douchebag.

Alright ladies. Keep gossiping. And next time you wanna be a price police since you got nothing better to do at least say where they are selling the skis cheaper than the listing price here. Is there any where else that's selling the 184 cheaper than $400 shipped? ... I thought so! So shut the fuck up and don't feel important by posting price guides and other bullshit when you are not even posting where they are selling the item cheaper than here.
    It's a free market place and ppl can list whatever price they wish to do so. If you can beat that price, speak up, if not shut the fuck up and go do something productive with your life