Chili Miller Dead? Details?

Haven't talked with him in a year or so, but just saw his FB page blow up with RIP messages. This shit can't be real right now.

Anyone of his Mammoth buddies know what's up?
    [dk_ak] : they don't lke it when they see my lil dingy
    [dk_ak] : i tell them it is just a tug boat

I have no information, but I logged into facebook and one of his Mammoth buddies just shared a photo with the message, Shred In Peace. There was no other information so I ran over here.

I met Chille down in Argentina last Summer, I thought it was so crazy to be talking with someone from the Miller family but he was super chill and I really enjoyed talking and hanging out with him while I was down there. He gave some good advice about injury-rehab stuff and pointed me towards acupuncture, which made a huge difference in getting over some old injuries and speeding up the rehab process from my recent ACL surgery.

Chille, It was awesome to meet and get to know you a bit during our short stay in Bariloche. I am truly sad that we will not have the opportunity to meet again. Shred in Peace
    Last edited by ShadyNasty; 04-08-2013 at 04:49 PM.

I don't have any more details, but I have another reliable source confirming he is deceased. RIP Chille

Yobeat is reporting they head it was an epileptic seizure in his sleep. Total bummer. Snowboarding lost a true hero.

Apparently he had an epileptic seizure in his sleep last night.
    I had the pleasure of meeting him at the North Face Masters at Kirwood a few years ago and watching him ride reminded me of that saying "dance like nobody's watching". He rode fearlessly and while I'm sure he wanted to finish on the podium you could also tell that he rode for the pure joy of being on the mountain. RIP.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

Once the details of his passing spread amongst friends, it seemed to get pretty quiet in town. We had a awesome powder day today, and the smiles just disappeared. That guy could hit the golf ball so fricken far! RIP Chili
    Whoa, what you gotta say?? Whoa, girls turn 18 every day!!!
    --Vandals

It was great hanging out with him in Argentina this summer. Was totally blown away by his skill, determination, and humbelness. He's going to be greatly missed.

It's true as far as I can tell. Horrible news. I met him this season at a few ski/boardercross races and was totally floored by his riding, attitude and humility. Doubly so when I later found out what he could do outside of racing. Chelone, it was awesome to meet you and I know you'll be missed terribly. RIP