Trying to make the move up to Jackson next season...Work / housing needed

So long story short, I've been in SLC for about 2 and a half years now, kind of over it and want to make the move to Jackson. Ideally would like to live in the town of Jackson and rent a room in a house. Trying not to go above $500/Mo. including utils. all together for a clean living situation with good people.

Also, I'm waiting to hear back about a wildland firefighting spot for the summer, and if I don't get that job, was wondering if anyone here knew anything about a decent paying ski-friendly work situation around Jackson. Any help is greatly appreciated and if you have something, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can tell ya a little more about myself, cheers!

We have a spot in an incredible house in town for a scosche over that, all inclusive....

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    We have a spot in an incredible house in town for a scosche over that, all inclusive....
    PM sent...

One option for the summer is to work up in the park for the lodge company. I did that for a while and it was 70 dollars a week for room and board.

Make a good amount of money in the summer and save it for the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    there is no opportunity quite like this one...

many mere mortals look on this site for housing/roomies, more than craigslist, but the paper Daily can have leads too. If you can deliver the mtb helmet/pads bfree is holding for me around Cottonwood/sandy you got couch surfin in victor for a day or three...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy Spartan View Post
    One option for the summer is to work up in the park for the lodge company. I did that for a while and it was 70 dollars a week for room and board.

Make a good amount of money in the summer and save it for the winter.
    I've seen this....do you have a way to directly get in touch with the Lodge?

Think the lodge just had their hiring fair for the summer, so the best gigs might already be gone.

Have you even bothered to look in the local paper, there haven't been this many jobs in years.

Housing on the other hand might be tougher, Id go with RideIt on that one.
    Live Free or Die