Volkl Shiro Jr - How big of a kid will it support?

Scored some Volkl Shiro Jr. skis from the recent Starthaus fire sale for my son and daughter. My question is, how big of a kid will the 163-cm length support? Is a 5'2" 115-lb teenager too big for that ski? She has been on 155 Line EP Shorty's, but they are getting a little short, so thought I'd see if the Shiro would work.

Also, if the skis will work, anything to watch out for other than the possibility of going with short length mounting screws for the bindings?
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

How long has she been on 155's? 8-10cm step up seems about right. For $99 they should be good for a year until she grows more.

FWIW, I also picked those up for my 12yro yesterday, she's pretty close height/weight ~5'2" ~105lbs.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    How long has she been on 155's? 8-10cm step up seems about right. For $99 they should be good for a year until she grows more.
    She started using the EP Shortys last year, but couldn't get used to the width and rocker. She finally figured it out this year and digs them on deep days. She has some K2 MissDemeanors that are 159-cm and 90-mm in the waist as her every day ski.

I was hoping that the Shiro Jr would work since it is (a) a little longer than the EP Shorty and (b) has more rocker and (c) is a tad narrower, so she could use it more often. It it doesn't work, that's fine too. I'll just stash it for her younger brother when he gets bigger. Until then, he'll be rocking the 143's I also scored.

Really just want to make sure she isn't too big for that ski.

Definitely not too big for the ski. It's actually a real ski. I've sold it to adult women and they've been stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Definitely not too big for the ski. It's actually a real ski. I've sold it to adult women and they've been stoked.
    Adrenalated - That's the kind of feedback I was after. Sounds like they ought to work fine for her. Thanks!