Ruby Mountains Backcountry?

Over the weekend I drove out to the Ruby Mountains for the first time and made a descent of the Terminal Cancer Couloir. I was amazed at scenery and obvious potential continuing up Lamoille Canyon Rd. It seems the "TC Couloir" is well documented, but I am interested in doing other good lines throughout the canyon/range. Besides the locals response of "the good skiing is at the end of the road" I cant seem to find any good touring resources for the Ruby Mountains. Anybody out there have good information on zones, routes, couloirs, lines, throughout the Rubies/Lamoille Canyon Road?

Thanks!

you can use the search function and find some already discussed info. personally i think the stuff at the head of the canyon is great......if you're a lazy sled shuttler. you could park at the boundary and get to some better stuff up canyon bit most of the gems are randomly deeeeeeeply scattered throughout the range making it why its great heli terrain. another great line accessed from the same spot as tc is mt gilbert. i have found it hard to find info on other easy to get to road hits. good luck!!!

You didn't happen to ski TC with Zach, did you? Give that dude a high five for me